Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haynes Citroen Diesel Engine Manual

Hello,
    I have a copy of the Hayne's Owner's Workshop Manual for the following engines:
    1984 to 1994 (1.9 litre) and
    1985 to 1994 (1.7 litre)
    which I will cheerfully send (free of charge) to the first person who needs it and pms their details to me.
    Aileen

What a lovely offer Aileen, I'm sure somebody will take you up on that.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

is there much difference with the early 2001 engine? 1.7

Comment

Originally posted by Aileen View Post
        Hello,
        I have a copy of the Hayne's Owner's Workshop Manual for the following engines:
        1984 to 1994 (1.9 litre) and
        1985 to 1994 (1.7 litre)
        which I will cheerfully send (free of charge) to the first person who needs it and pms their details to me.
        Aileen
        hello, I would like if you still have it the 1984 to 1994 manual, have sent pm
        regards
        Paul

Comment

Thanks Dunnie,
          It will be on it's way to you shortly (it's one that covers both engines).
          Hopefully you'll use it a bit more than I did!
          Aileen

Comment

The manuals will be for the XUD engines.
            A 2001 shouldnt be a 1.7, it should be a 1.9 and it will be a DW8 as are all 1.9s after 2000.

It is a development of the XUD but there are some changes but not sure what.

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by peterholden View Post
              The manuals will be for the XUD engines.
              A 2001 shouldnt be a 1.7, it should be a 1.9 and it will be a DW8 as are all 1.9s after 2000.

It is a development of the XUD but there are some changes but not sure what.

Peter
              Well don't know what it should be but it is 1769cc and I'm afraid I don't know what a DW8 is. Registered in 30/4/2001. Maybe it was a left over from previous incarnations???

Comment

1769 is an XUD engine and the vehicle was probably one of the last built with that engine and made in sometime in 2000.

The engine manuals on this thread will cover that engine although there may be some very minor differences.

Peter

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X