rubber seals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rubber seals

I have a L reg 1994 hi-lo based on a citreon c15 and the seal on the rear skylight is leaking. Does anyone know where I can get a new seal from. Thanks in advance. Hoping I wont need cos we will have a brill british summer lol.

Hello Rhydian

Nice to see you on here.

This company have been recommended by Jayjay before, she got a door seal for here Roma.

They deal with all sorts of seals for caravans amongst others and they do a roof light seal.

SEALS DIRECT

Hope that helps.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Rhydian!

Yes, Graham is right, Seals direct is the place to go.. they do a sample service as well, so if you can narrow it down to 2 or 3, they will send you samples so that you can get the right one! Very good fast service too.

Comment

I would recommend seals direct too, they also send out small samples of seals if you are unsure of the exact type you need.
        Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

OOPS! Crossed in cyberspace!!
          Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
            OOPS! Crossed in cyberspace!!
            LOL!!!!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X