Rubber seals for hi lo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubber seals for hi lo

We have a 21 year old Hilo and the rubber seals around the door, windows and roof could do with replacing. Can anyone suggest where I can buy these.
    Thanks

When Ant returns from his Christmas break he may be able to point you towards the exact seal but you may find them or something similar at sealsdirect.co.uk, I have used them on an old Motorhome, as has jayjay and others I think. They will send out samples for you to compare with the existing seals.
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Rubber Seals

Originally posted by Stardust View Post
      We have a 21 year old Hilo and the rubber seals around the door, windows and roof could do with replacing. Can anyone suggest where I can buy these.
      Thanks
      Hi Stardust have a look at this site whilst awaiting Ant
      http://www.sealsdirect.co.uk/bbCMSre...sp?intPageId=9

Its a site many may wish to bookmark

Alf

Comment

Rubber seals

I should be able to get sorted with that info.

Thanks for the help and Happy New Year
        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Stardust View Post
          Thanks
          We put new seals on our Duo. Romahome on the Isle of Wight sell the seals for the windows by the metre and post them out to you, we bought ours from there .Their spares department is very good,will probably have the others too.

Comment

Try giving your seals a rub with some WD40 on a cloth

Comment

Don't use WD40 on plastics or rubber, it's not good for them. Use silicone spray or silicone grease or good old vaseline.
              :jump for joy:Jimish

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X