starter motor & ignition ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starter motor & ignition ..

oh well... had the van a week and the day before i was going to use it the starter motor and the ignition switch has burnt out .. the rac man gave me a tow start and got me to a garage and now my new baby is poorly and waiting for some tlc and hopefully replacement parts in the garage if they can find them .. so no holiday for me this weekend (the garage called it my sooty van .. )
    I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
    http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Originally posted by Minimouse View Post
    oh well... had the van a week and the day before i was going to use it the starter motor and the ignition switch has burnt out .. the rac man gave me a tow start and got me to a garage and now my new baby is poorly and waiting for some tlc and hopefully replacement parts in the garage if they can find them .. so no holiday for me this weekend (the garage called it my sooty van .. )
    Oh what a shame! If it's any consolation thats the sort of think that always happens to me. It's just bad luck today.. You'll be due for some good luck tomorrow. Throw a penny into a stream or a pond and ask for it (like a wishing well, only better!)! Might sound peculiar but the old gods sometimes help! LOL!

Can't remember is it's a bedford rascal or a honda acty but parts are available on line, so post again if your garage can't find the parts you need.

Comment

Sorry to hear that minimouse, never mind the weather is going to be horrible this weekend anyway so when your van is back on the road you can go away in some nice sunny camping weather.

Hope you get it sorted soon.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Sorry for your disappointing start, Minimouse.

Hope you get it sorted and are cruising along Leigh Broadway in your lovely van on a sunny afternoon one day soon.

Comment

Try contacting this guy for parts etc
          http://www.actyvan.net/

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X