Flavel Cooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flavel Cooker

I have a an old Flavel 2 plate gas cooker in my campervan, where could I find expertise in Sussex/Surrey/Hants?
    Last edited by marc4242; 24-06-2010, 10:25.

Originally posted by marc4242 View Post
    I have a an old Flavel 2 plate gas cooker in my campervan, where could I find expertise in Sussex/Surrey/Hants?
    It depends what you need help with. My caravan repair man has recently fitted a secondhand small cooker for me, and had various bits on his van to make necessary adjustments to pipework etc. If you haven't got a repair man to call, try Yellow Pages. Flavel cookers were also fitted on boats, so a marine engineer, or canal boat yard might be able to help or point you in another direction. Alison

Comment

Thanks Alison, those options sound promising. Where is your caravan repair man based?

Originally posted by bluenote47 View Post
      It depends what you need help with. My caravan repair man has recently fitted a secondhand small cooker for me, and had various bits on his van to make necessary adjustments to pipework etc. If you haven't got a repair man to call, try Yellow Pages. Flavel cookers were also fitted on boats, so a marine engineer, or canal boat yard might be able to help or point you in another direction. Alison

Comment

Originally posted by marc4242 View Post
        Thanks Alison, those options sound promising. Where is your caravan repair man based?
        Unfortunately up in Lancashire. However, I came across Meridian Services Centre advertising on the net they cover West sussex & Hants if its any use. they are in Chichester 01243 572672. Other than that I think there are boat yards on the Basingstoke canal if thats any closer, and pleanty along the Thames.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X