This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently Retired!

Have been out with my new R40 to the Peak District, Rowan Park CC Site and am headed up north tomorrow for a couple of weeks.

I'm sure there must be lots of ladies out there who caravan on their own and who would like to meet like-minded souls. Please get in touch and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Chris

Hello Chris

Welcome to the forum. It's nice to have another R40 owner on here, are you a solo camper then? The R40 must seem like a mansion if you are on your own.

There is a section on here dedicated to solo campers, you are welcome to post in there if you wish and anywhere else of course.

Have fun in the Peak District its a lovely part of the world.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by churst View Post
      Have been out with my new R40 to the Peak District, Rowan Park CC Site and am headed up north tomorrow for a couple of weeks.

I'm sure there must be lots of ladies out there who caravan on their own and who would like to meet like-minded souls. Please get in touch and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Chris
      Hello Chris, We met at Rowan Park, welcome aboard. There are a lot of solo campers in this group,and the Roma club which you should join, and New companions, see the solo camping thread on this site, and Phoenix club,and the Love Travel Club, see the thread on this site.
      You dont need to start a new club, just relax and join in with all the opportunities that are available for a year or two before you decide to branch out.Lots of solo ladies go to the rallies and meets, you will not be "alone".
      I look forward to seeing you at a rally.
      Ian Stockley
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Welcome

Hello Chris and welcome to the forum. All jolly friendly here and I'm sure you'll find some like-minded people to go around with.

I'm a solo camper myself and looking forward to being the proud owner of an R20 some day soon.

Comment

Originally posted by churst View Post

Chris
          New to this hope it works Iam a like minded lady and drive a Dimention called minny mo!

Comment

Hi Chris

Welcome to one of the friendliest Forums on the web. We have met lots of really nice people on the rallies with this group and also at the C&CC rallies. We enjoy chatting and relaxing with people we meet and hopefully if we bump into each other we can have a chat and cuppa.

If you look in the Fancy meeting up section you will see where others are going and if you are in the area you can join them. We are just back from a lovely weekend in Derbyshire where we met up with some of the people on here who we only knew by their forum names. Nice to put real names to faces! Some nice people take cakes.

Comment

Hi Chris,
              welcome to the world of retired folks who campervan. I retired from NHS 2 years ago and bought a secondhand Nu Venture van.I usually camp alone with my 2 dogs but have also joined new companions and met up with them a few times.It is a great way to see Britain and meet some lovely people.

Comment

recently retired

Hi Chris new to computors and messed up last message sorry.You sound to be haveing fun as i do in my dimension.Would be great to meet alikeminded soul to enjoy camping walking and exploring so i hope this club and campers like you will help me out.Happy days

Comment

Group

Hi chris how you doing any responce to the new group. Cant wait to meet up cant wait to get away again either take care zoe

Comment

Hi from me too! Welcome

Comment

Hi from me too Joan aka Lunnie. At the moment I am camping in the peak district for 6 weeks but not in my Romahome but in the bedroom pod of my sons awning!!! 6 weeks with 2 young grandsons and one very big son

I am at Barn Farm Birchover, it is a great site for ramblers etc a bit nosey at weekends but in a great location.

This is a great forum for meeting ppl and for gaining information, and Yahama for his jokes.

Comment

Camping up north

Hi from Sunshine (where did it go),
                        Another solo camper and like Flo said we had a lovely meet recently. I'm planning on staying around Anwick, Berwick on Tweed, North Berwick, Edinburgh and Whitby in my lovable little Roma home. Enjoy your retirement !!

Comment

Originally posted by lunnie View Post
                          Hi from me too Joan aka Lunnie. At the moment I am camping in the peak district for 6 weeks but not in my Romahome but in the bedroom pod of my sons awning!!! 6 weeks with 2 young grandsons and one very big son
                          Hi Joan, I was wondering where you'd got to! That site sounds lovely, if I had some more money, I'd be joining you! In a tent eh? So plenty of fresh air then, that should tire the little 'uns out a bit!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X