X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jillygumbo, Cfor, Tintin & Pinkie!

Hi

I'm Jillygumbo from Swindon. I go away at weekends as much as I can with my dog Cfor. My vehicle is an unconverted tintop bongo called Tintin, which I've owned for 7 years. I've also got a combi camp trailer tent called Pinkie. Whether I use Tintin to sleep in, a Quechua base full, a Quechua 3 man air tent or Pinkie depends on my mood and how long I'm staying and what the weather's like! It's nice to have a choice!

I love the seaside but am also discovering the great places to walk inland too. I've been away a lot this year, at the weekends mostly, starting with Kingsbury Water Park in March with the combi campers (hi Mary if you're still on here). Through to last weekend at Quinta Hall near Oswestry with 365. I don't seem to have been home very much

Hope to meet up with some of you soon.
    Jillygumbo, Ruca and Tonto

Hi Jillygumbo

Welcome to our forum, it sounds like you have got everything sorted for your camping. We have a few Bongo owners and trailer tent owners so you are in good company.

I thought Cfor was a cats name C for Cat , surely your dog should be called Dfor.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Jilly

Me and Mary are still here, just lurking around

Kim
      A dog is for life, for loving and forever, and x3 is even better :)

Comment

Hi Jilly that make 2 combicampers on this forum

Comment

Welcome

Hello Jillygumbo and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've got a good life going there!

Pema Lily

Comment

Hi Jillygumbo and welcome Sounds as if you've got plenty of options - a choice for each occasion. We spent a few nights at Kingsbury water park several years ago. Hope you discover many of this country's delights on your many trips away. Have you been into Derbyshire? It's wonderful.

Have fun exploring! Mary
            :sunshine:

Comment

welcome from another single camper with dogs.
              hope to meet you one day

Comment

hello Jill,
                Welcome from yet another solo camper, I discovered that there are lots of solo campers and we are not strange or weird,and the forum members are so nice and friendly, you will enjoy it. Ask daft questions or just chat, its all good .
                look forward to meeting you sometime.
                Ian
                Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Thank you everyone for your welcomes. I'm sure we meet up (again) soon.

Cfor rather than Dfor because we've also got a shed load of cats - and they're the bosses except when we're off camping! Well done for spotting the meaning in the name. A lot of people say "Cfor?" - what's that all about!
                  Jillygumbo, Ruca and Tonto

Comment

Hi from me too - another lone camper, although often accompanied by my best mate, Linda!

Comment

Originally posted by rogerw8 View Post
                      Hi Jilly that make 2 combicampers on this forum
                      Mmm, actually there's 5 now. Jilly, Kipsy, Mary, you and I. But you and Gilly are the only ones who still have a Combi!

Welcome Gill.

Comment

make that 6, I am also a solo, but I have an outlook, not a combi.
                        No worry, see you at a meet!
                        Ian
                        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

New friends/contacts

Hi there - I'm new too and have just returned from a trip up to Old Hartley pitched right by the sea. Lots of fantastic walking and scenery very picturesque.

I'm looking for like-minded ladies who are keen to travel and explore new places to form a small group.

If you're interested, and know of any others, please get in touch.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by churst View Post
                            Hi there - I'm new too and have just returned from a trip up to Old Hartley pitched right by the sea. Lots of fantastic walking and scenery very picturesque.

I'm looking for like-minded ladies who are keen to travel and explore new places to form a small group.

Chris
                            Hi to you, Chris! Where's old Hartley? Sounds lovely, right by the sea.
                            ETA: Just googled it, looks lovely! Did you stay on the caravan club site? that's why I didn't recognise the name, I'm only a member of the C&CC!

Comment

Originally posted by churst View Post

Chris
                              Hi I'm new also but definitely a like minded lady here, we must meet up and do some walking, I have 2 small dog's hope that isn't a problem.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X