No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone just thought Id better say hello its good to be here

Welcome lancashire newbie - what unit do you have? Asking so I can wave when I pass your way on M6 on my way down from near the arctic circle to West Lancs to visit family

Comment

……. browse round!

Comment

Hello jimmyads

A warm welcome to the forum from me ..
        good to have you on board.

Happy camping and safe travelling.

Comment

Don't have a unit as such, need to build it. I have a Berlingo that I'm going to convert into a camper for me and my daughter to have weekends in the lakes and Scotland.

Comment

well when you venture into the far north west of scotland, remember to wave

Comment

We also have a Berlingo, which we are converting into a micro camper.
              Good luck with yours jimmyads and let us know how you get on.

Comment

Welcome jimmyads glad you have sorted out your registration problems and can now post freely.

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks Graham, certainly will Roy. Mine will be a slow progress I over plan things, I get a good idea then the next day I don't like it. I want to get it right with it being a small area to work with you gotta use space carefully plus we will be using it a lot over the summer, a few sneaky wild camps if we get away with it, so want to be practical and comfortable! I also need to remove If I need to.

Comment

I know what you mean when you say you need to get it right Jimmy, there's not a lot of room to work with.

I want to be able to remove the units when I want, as well.

I think keeping it simple is the way to go (can't beat simplicity)

I have ideas but can't make up my mind completely... Just have to keep working at it.

Comment