This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from leftnoright!

retired young active 60YO widow here! Hello every one hope to get lots of news , ideas and pointers from you all . And if I can be of assistance then great stuff.
    I have a VW Autohomes Koncord T4 base. Off to take a look around now.

Hello leftnoright and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll get a lot out of reading and posting here, it's a great gang.

Pema Lily

Comment

Hello LnoR,
      Welcome to the group, ask all the questions you like,I did, the members are really friendly and I hope to meet you at our meet in October.
      Ian
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Thanks for your welcome - is anyone going to the motorhome show at Three counties show ground in august?

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/exh...on.asp?exhib=6

Comment

Hello leftnoright

Welcome to the forum., nice to see you on here, lots of friendly folk who are only too willing to impart knowledge.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Leftnoright
            Welcome to the friendly forum. Mary
            :sunshine:

Comment

Hi LeftnoRight
              Welcome to the crazy (friendly) forum. As well as good advice you get light hearted banter and perusing the jokes section is bound to cheer you up if you feel down. Ann

Comment

Hello from today's other newbie

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by leftnoright View Post
                  Thanks for your welcome - is anyone going to the motorhome show at Three counties show ground in august?
                  I'll be there with another group from Friday evening until Monday - having been persuaded to join them again after enjoying myself at the Northern show, I'm now being threatened with line/barn dancing lessons against my will

So if you see a nervous-looking middle-aged bloke who looks like he's trying to avoid capture, or the same bloke dancing like a muppet in the evening (if things don't go as planned), it's probably me . And if you spot a little blue Doblo van with (hopefully) a utility tent attached, please say hello.
                  Neil

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and I will look out for you Neil.

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X