X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Scotland

Hi
    looked around the forum and some very useful stuff, and nice to find some chat from singletons out on the road too, as I need the encouragement

I'm new to campers and bought a VW Holdsworth Vista (13 years old) last year. Have made some tentative trips to Northumberland as it is so handy for me.

I travel with two rescue dogs as well, a lurcher called Biscuit, and a small terrier x poodle called Beau Beau has 3 legs and about the size of a cat, but he likes to "guard" the van when he is tethered outside, so reckon he needs more practice on the camping front

Hello BiscuitTin

Welcome to our friendly forum, lots of singletons (or solo campers) on here, in fact they are beginning to outnumber couples.

Glad you are finding the forum useful, hope you have some lovely holidays in your van with your dogs, Beau sounds like a bit of a character.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi BiscuitTin, Biscuit and Beau

It's a super way of life when you've a camper van. And there's several dogs and cats here on the forum (with their owners)

Happy days
      Mary
      :sunshine:

Comment

Hello Biscuit tin,
        Welcome to the gang, I had A holdsworth villa XL, it was nicked and I bought A Romahome to replace it.
        I like my Roma,but I miss my big comfortable driving seat with arms that I had in the Villa.
        Look forward to meeting you sometime.
        Ian
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi BiscuitTin
          Welcome to the friendly forum. If you get to any of the meets you're sure to have a good time. I can't get away much this year, but the one I managed in April near Kidderminster was great. You'll get all the help you need and much more from this bunch of experts. Ann

Comment

Hello from me & welcome -so we joined on the same day!

Comment

Hello to both Biscuit Tin and LeftnoRight, welcome to our gang!

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome from the more experienced to the newbie leftnoright!
                Here is a pic of the vehicle and my two boys enjoying the evening sunshine

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by BiscuitTin View Post
                  Beau has 3 legs and about the size of a cat, but he likes to "guard" the van when he is tethered outside, so reckon he needs more practice on the camping front
                  Looks to me from the photo as if he's got the camping bit sorted....crashed out, on the rug, in the sun.
                  Neil

Comment

Hello and welcome, licks and waggy tails to your two pups from my two pups

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X