As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Songbird

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Songbird

Hi everyone I'm j ust beginning to use the computer. Twinkletoes insists I post a message. I have enjoyed the two meets we had at Wolverley and Comberton. I'm disappointed we can't make the Norfolk meet but are going to the Isle of Wight Roma rally in September.

I have enjoyed browsing the forum. My secretary (Twinkletoes) is typing this for me as it is late and I'm very slow on the keyboard.

Hi Songbird!!

Lovely to see you posting! It was good to meet yourself and Twinkletoes at Wolverley!

Well done for getting to grips with a computer! It does get easier - keep it up!

Comment

Hi Songbird

Nice to see you on here, we too enjoyed meeting you at Wolverley.

Happy camping
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Songbird

Nice to have met you both at Wolverley. Enjoy yourselves camping. Is the Norfolk meet with the Roma Club?

Comment

Originally posted by Flo View Post
          Hi Songbird

Nice to have met you both at Wolverley. Enjoy yourselves camping. Is the Norfolk meet with the Roma Club?
          Yes it is a Roma Club event at Walcott on Sea 17 to 20 September, they are asking for people to entertain for 10 minutes. I would really have liked to go but as we are taking a friend to the IoW we have to leave from home on the 20th.

Comment

Congratulations Songbird on grappling with the computer. I'm sure you'll get faster on the typing with time and aren't you lucky to have a secretary to help you out?

Enjoy your IOW trip.

Comment

Songbird, We've never met at any meets.. probably 'cos I only picked up my Rollo today... but Hi to you and your secretary

Comment

Originally posted by sparky View Post
                Songbird, We've never met at any meets.. probably 'cos I only picked up my Rollo today... but Hi to you and your secretary
                We wants pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                  We wants pics!!
                  Tomorrow morning ( extREmely early!) I will be getting up and driving Rollo to St Ouens bay before ther'e anyone else on the road, hopefully!
                  I shall take some pics ... and as long as someone advises me on how to resize them to post them... I will

Comment

Hi Songbird and Twinkletoes!

I'd better watch out you will be after my job of sorting the websites at this rate

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline View Post
                      Hi Songbird and Twinkletoes!
                      I'd better watch out you will be after my job of sorting the websites at this rate
                      No chance of that, now Songbird's husband can't do much I'm kept busy doing her DIY jobs and helping sort out 35 years of accumulated 'stuff' from around the garden. We hardly need to flash our identification at the local recycle centre we have been so often.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
                        Hi everyone I'm j ust beginning to use the computer. Twinkletoes insists I post a message. I have enjoyed the two meets we had at Wolverley and Comberton. I'm disappointed we can't make the Norfolk meet but are going to the Isle of Wight Roma rally in September.

I have enjoyed browsing the forum. My secretary (Twinkletoes) is typing this for me as it is late and I'm very slow on the keyboard.
                        Hi Songbird

Good to see you on here, and hoping to meet you on the IW in September.
                        Mary
                        :sunshine:

Comment

Hello

Hi Songbird,
                          Think we met at Comberton. I just have to look at a computer to cause disaster.
                          Hope we meet up again soon.
                          Jill S

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X