As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for traveling companion

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for traveling companion

I am a fit and healthy 59 year old and I enjoy cycling and walking, the mountains and the countryside rock music and Radio Caroline. I am semi retired and my base is in Essex. What I am looking for is a travel partner that would like to travel with me around the UK, Portugal and Spain. I am also looking to find a property abroad and restore it as a southern base to share. I have my own 4 berth luxury motorhome for travelling, in that is kitted out with 40 inch widescreen, blu ray DVD, Mac Book with dongle, printer, hi-fi, office, microwave, generator and tow bar. The tow bar is for towing a caravan with. The partner would have to supply the caravan or have their own motorhome that would be their quarters. I have just completed a month tour of North Wales and then on to Devon where I have had to attend to some business. I am about to return to base in Essex and intend to travel to Portugal and Spain for the UK winter. I am not looking for love, nor romance, nor a “relationship” I am looking for a travel partner/ friend to go travelling with to share the scenery with and enjoy life. It also makes finding work as Warden on campsites possible as they also require couples and after 9 years of trying to get this sort of work it is obvious that the only way I will get that sort of work is to team up with another person. For this reason it would be better if the person was female, but as I am not looking for a sexual relationship it could also be male but that would probably make it more difficult to find works as a Warden. That is what I am looking for. If you are interested and want to find out more please write to me and I will tell you some more.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X