This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Bristol!

I've just found your site!. I co-admin and co-moderate the Bambi Owners Club site and forum, am 48, bald and a grandfather x2.

Hope to be able to help, learn from and contribute to your site. Being able to get away from every thing for weekends away is the best thing we ever did, and do this rather too frequently.

Hello and best wishes!!
    Happiness is a palace on two wheels.

Originally posted by zaphod View Post
    I've just found your site!. I co-admin and co-moderate the Bambi Owners Club site and forum, am 48, bald and a grandfather x2.

Hope to be able to help, learn from and contribute to your site. Being able to get away from every thing for weekends away is the best thing we ever did, and do this rather too frequently.

Hello and best wishes!!
    Hiya zaphod

Welcome to the forum, nice to have an admin/moderator from another site on here I hope your lot are as nice and well behaved as our lot.

We look forward to your contributions and you will certainly learn from the people on here they are a knowledgeable lot.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

hi Zaphod,
      Graham has to say we are nice or we cancell his cake ration

Welcome to the family, nice to have contact, why dont you fix a joint meet with Graham and we can swop stories etc. we are not all Roma owners we have other types too.

Ian
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome - Chocolate Fudge if there is any going. We plan to be down at Shepton Mallet in September for the show. It is also the southern National for the club - 4 days, IIRC!

Comment

hello
          Jessie

Comment

Hello from me too!

Comment

Originally posted by zaphod View Post
              Thanks for the welcome - Chocolate Fudge if there is any going. We plan to be down at Shepton Mallet in September for the show. It is also the southern National for the club - 4 days, IIRC!
              I think there one or two folks from this forum going there too. Carrot cake does for me.
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

hi Zaphod
                Hello from me too.
                Mary
                :sunshine:

Comment

Hello from us too.

Comment

Thanks for the very, very warm welcome, all. The Bambi OC will be parked all together, hopefully, and hopefully again, with hook up. Enquiries are being made. It's a regular venue, for the Southern National, so I am led to believe.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X