X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Manchester

Hello All

Proud owners of a sweet likkle Citroen C15 - Nu Venture Junior Motorhome - oldie but goodie. Has everything we need. Only problem is where to go. Not the type for high £££s camping but like to do the - "Bring your own bottle" type of holiday/evening out. Any suggestions for a nice place to take our new baby for a weekend - probably need hook up 1st time away but we are interested in cheap and cheerful.

Stu

Join either the Camping and Caravanning Club or the Caravan Club and use their network of certified sites. Only a small number of campers allowed, sites vary from no facilities to those with everything. Prices from £5 upwards and loads in the North West less than 1 hour from Manchester

Comment

hello from me.
      Jessie

Comment

Hi Stu

Welcome to the forum, that's good advice from Peter, enjoy your van.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi from me too!

Comment

Cheap sites

Originally posted by peterholden View Post
            Join either the Camping and Caravanning Club or the Caravan Club and use their network of certified sites. Only a small number of campers allowed, sites vary from no facilities to those with everything. Prices from £5 upwards and loads in the North West less than 1 hour from Manchester
            Hi Stu

The Camping and Caravan Club also run week-end and holiday meets all over the country, friendly and helpful and very cheap. We paid £3.50 for a night in Bourton-on-the-Water earlier this week. The venues are listed in the Camping and Caravan Club magazine which is mailed out every month to members.

This is where we look for cheap trips away.

Patricia

Comment

Originally posted by stu1366 View Post
              Hello All

Proud owners of a sweet likkle Citroen C15 - Nu Venture Junior Motorhome - oldie but goodie. Has everything we need. Only problem is where to go. Not the type for high £££s camping but like to do the - "Bring your own bottle" type of holiday/evening out. Any suggestions for a nice place to take our new baby for a weekend - probably need hook up 1st time away but we are interested in cheap and cheerful.

Stu
              Welcome to the forum. There is a nice camp site just below the Whitby Abbey that does have some facillities but no noisey club room. I think its a council owned one. Have fun with your likkle camper, they are great.

Comment

Hi Stu1366 and welcome.

Enjoy your new likkle camper.
                Mary
                :sunshine:

Comment

Hi from another Nu venture owner.

Comment

Hi Stu
                    I'm from Stockport and have a demountable Romahome on a Suzuki Carry pickup. Wecome to this very friendly forum.

Who needs Facebook when you can chat with like-minded people on this site

Comment

Hi and welcome Stu

Comment

Hi to you all and thanks for the warm welcome. Have joined the Camping and Caravan club and looking forward to staying on a few club sites. Thanks or the recommendations - we're going to love it

Comment

well done, happy camping,I hope we see you at one of the meets.
                          Ian
                          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi from me and my C15,

Hope you enjoy your van as much as I do.
                            Good advice about C&cc temporary and small sites although often no lecy hook ups.
                            If I do get lecky I take a small oil filled radiator now it's getting cooler.

Hope to see you on your travels will give you a wave or say hello.

Sunshine

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X