X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

Hello.
    We have had various campers before, VW's. Although we sold our last one, T4 VW Pop Top, and moved onto a caravan, we have decided to make the move back again and are currently looking to buy another camper.
    Not sure if we want to stay with VW's or try a Romahome C15, whatever we have it must be a Pop Top.
    This seems to be a very interesting site with lots of good information.

Regards
    Pete & Chrissie from South Coast Hampshire.

Hello!

Nice to 'meet' you - I'm sure you'll find loads of useful info on here, there's even some nice little vans for sale, that's if they haven't been snapped up by now!

I have a caravan at the mo, leaking at present - and a bit on the old side, but I love it!

Comment

thank you for your warm welcome.
      we enjoyed our caravan for the short time we had it. BUT over the winter we had several nice days and often thought that had we still had a camper we could have just popped off to the new forest or down the beach for the day.
      to do this in a caravan just wasnt practical.

Comment

Originally posted by peteandchrissie View Post
        we enjoyed our caravan for the short time we had it. BUT over the winter we had several nice days and often thought that had we still had a camper we could have just popped off to the new forest or down the beach for the day.
        Hi

We love to visit the New Forest. Which is your favourite site ? I am hoping to take advantage of you local knowledge !!!

Gail

Comment

hello from me too.
          Jessie

Comment

Hello friends even I am new to this post. Willing to make friends and getting some information.

Comment

Originally posted by peteandchrissie View Post
              Yes, exactly the same thoughts here. I love the caravan, but it's not so easy just to drive off in it, and definately not practical for a day out! I miss my diddy MH for that. And it was easier to get back onto the drive!

Comment

Originally posted by gaush007 View Post
                Hello friends even I am new to this post. Willing to make friends and getting some information.
                hello to you too
                Jessie

Comment

Hi Peteand Chrissie and also Gaush007,

You will get good advice and info here, and if you can get to any meet's will have a great time as everyone is so friendly. Twinkletoes and Songbird

Comment

Hi to peteandchrissie and also gaush007 and welcome to the forum.

We're off to Setthorns site in the New Forest for a couple of days following the Shepton Mallett rally and show. It's a firm favourite of ours and we often call there before returming to the Island. I love the forest too. My home town is Southampton, and my grandma lived at Walkford, near Highcliffe, and I used to love the bus journey to visit her when I was a child. Lots of lovely memories. My sister is now living nearby in Bournemouth.
                    :sunshine:

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X