As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone

My wife and I love to get out camping as much as we can, and organise meets all over, we have our own forum and would be pleased to share our events with you all.
    We did bump into some of you at a meet that you were holding in Oxfordshire ( Greenhills) a years ago.

We have organised a weeks meet, in June 2011 at Greenhills, and the cost is £10.00 per pitch per night inclusive of EHUs Awnings Guest visits Dogs ect. This is now becoming our yearly holiday meet.

We are also organising our Self Sufficient meet in the New Forest Hampshire in August 2011 where several forums will be joining us including The Teardrop Club of Great Britain Any unit £50.00 for the week up to six people inc dogs awnings ect.
    Last edited by The Rebel Camper; 24-09-2010, 12:38.

Hi Rebel Camper

Welcome to the forum, nice to have you on here.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Any meets up north?

Hi there

Great to here about organised meets, as it's sometimes hard to decide where to go. Are you planning anything further north?

Patricia

Comment

Yes Patricia...We usually get something going at Lincy Lanes in Lincolshire, toward the end of August time...

Comment

Update

Originally posted by The Rebel Camper View Post
            My wife and I love to get out camping as much as we can, and organise meets all over, we have our own forum and would be pleased to share our events with you all.
            We did bump into some of you at a meet that you were holding in Oxfordshire ( Greenhills) a years ago.

We have organised a weeks meet, in June 2011 at Greenhills, and the cost is £10.00 per pitch per night inclusive of EHUs Awnings Guest visits Dogs ect. This is now becoming our yearly holiday meet.

We are also organising our Self Sufficient meet in the New Forest Hampshire in August 2011 where several forums will be joining us including The Teardrop Club of Great Britain Any unit £50.00 for the week up to six people inc dogs awnings ect.
            If you are intrested in joining any of the events, please post up...

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X