X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I come in peace!

Osiyo [hello]Camping people,
    My name is Paol and I am a camperholic!
    I just followed the trail of the Rebel Camper and it led me here and for good reason!
    Firstly, I ask the permission of your admin to post an invitation for you all to join a meet next year and secondly, to introduce myself as the man your mothers warned you about!
    I am a half breed redskin living in sunny Southampton and I arrange independent, special meets and gatherings for all comers and all types of camping unit.
    Not a commercial venture, but just for the joy of bringing folk together of a common interest....Camping. I promise not to sell you car insurance, preach religion or politics, but I do tell very bad jokes!
    I just love all types of camping and especially the 'unusual' units.
    I am in my 'twilight years' now and spend a lot of time nosing in other folks camping units and I just fell in love with a tiny caravan on a local site and invited myself for coffee......Beware, you could be next!
    Pretty please admin, may I invite your members to my next mad meet?
    Regards, Paol.
    Free PA service for your charity event. Proud to be part of carryoncamping nationwidecampinguk

Hi and welcome Paol

I think you are definitely are first red indian forum member.

Anyone can arrange a meet on here, just go to the "Fancy Meeting Up" section and post the details in there, if anyone wants to join you they will reply.

Good luck
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks Graham,
      I will post the details soonest!
      Paol.
      Free PA service for your charity event. Proud to be part of carryoncamping nationwidecampinguk

Comment

That redskin follows me everwhere i go.... hoping for scraps at breakfast lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Rebel Camper View Post
          Your username should be Lone Ranger, then he could be your Tonto.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Ho Sliver.... AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyy pmsl here.

We just like to involve everyone in our meets and gatherings and share ideas with others...

Comment

Originally posted by The Rebel Camper View Post
              Who cooked who the last full English? That there rebel maybe big boss on our forum, but His Tonto, I ain't! Brother in common interest....Yes!

You may very soon gather that he and I have a friendly feud going on that can get hilarious at times. Especially when he is running round a camp site with a buffalo lance in his rear end, screaming for reinforcements!
              paol.

Comment

Hi to you both! Sounds like you have a lot of fun!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X