This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I'm muddled I'm not that good with puters!! I just got used to the old forum and now it's all moving on! I have been trying to catch up on information regarding using a motorhome on the old threads as we not long ago purchased our Outlook so if I have anything that I don't understand I will come on here and ask. Plus we have been busy as my daughter has just presented us with an adorable grandson. I can't wait to have a grandaughter. I will eventually catch up on the new forum pages.

Jessie

Originally posted by jessiem View Post
    I'm muddled I'm not that good with puters!! I just got used to the old forum and now it's all moving on! I have been trying to catch up on information regarding using a motorhome on the old threads as we not long ago purchased our Outlook so if I have anything that I don't understand I will come on here and ask. Plus we have been busy as my daughter has just presented us with an adorable grandson. I can't wait to have a grandaughter. I will eventually catch up on the new forum pages.

Congratulations on the new grandson Jessie.

I'm sure you will soon get used to the new site but if you have any problems don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

congratulations from me as well!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X