X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Jiffyman

What a silly billy!!

Apparently you are supposed to read the WHOLE email that tells you that you need to re-register!! (OOPSY!!)
    Then you arent supposed to mis-type your sign in name, Lol!!

Anyways, after a few months away, and with the Camper STILL off the road, I finally have the rear axle mounted on, and new brake pipes in place!

Hopefully i will be able to upload new pictures to the Jiffy Site soon!!

Hope you are all ok!!!!
    JIFFY REGISTER - Click Here
    BBQ - Our other Hobby

Originally posted by Jiffyman View Post
    What a silly billy!!

Apparently you are supposed to read the WHOLE email that tells you that you need to re-register!! (OOPSY!!)

Anyways, after a few months away, and with the Camper STILL off the road, I finally have the rear axle mounted on, and new brake pipes in place!

Hopefully i will be able to upload new pictures to the Jiffy Site soon!!

Hope you are all ok!!!!
    Great to see you here - love your user title, can I call you Gonzo?

Glad you finally managed to get in. Look forward to seeing the photos

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline View Post
      Great to see you here - love your user title, can I call you Gonzo?

Glad you finally managed to get in. Look forward to seeing the photos
      Well, I aint Miss Piggy!! Lol!!

I want to be out of my Barn by the end of January, altohugh I am aiming to have the Jiffy on the Road as my Christmas present!! Fingers Crossed!!!!!
      BBQ - Our other Hobby

Comment

When you called your self Jiffymam I thought it was your mother joining.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
          When you called your self Jiffymam I thought it was your mother joining.
          Lol!!! Well, her and her boyfriend have converted an ex-British Gas/Transco Hi-Top Renault into a Camper van from scratch, which is an 02reg.

Cost of van, with conversion from scratch, total cost around £7500!!

Terry has done a damn good job on it too!

They spend most of their time in France but are over here at the moment so will hopefully get some pictures and post them sometime!!

Unfortuately, i dont think they will join, although I will try!!!
          BBQ - Our other Hobby

Comment

Well, hello there again!!!

What an eventful (!!!) 6months it has been!!!!

If i told you, you probably wouldnt believe me, but hey, after having to remove all vehicles from the barn, get them Taxed, Insured and MOT'd, AND get my own flat etc etc (been a bit stromy!!) I can now tell you I have Buzz (Jiffy Romahome) now MOTd!!!!!

I look forward to renewing all the gas pipework, and some of the electrics soon, and also get her out and about driving!!!

Sorry i havent been here a while, but after being 'betweenh addresses' i had no internet, bt I have it noww, so i am BACK!!!

Hope all of you are ok!!

Take care,

Glenn

(jiffyman)
            BBQ - Our other Hobby

Comment

Hello again!!!

Sounds like you have been busy! Glad to hear Jiffy is now MOT'd and all. Won't be long before all is done and dusted! Well done to you, especially in the weather we've been having over the winter months!

Comment

Nice to see you on here again Glenn.
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks to you both....

Life went unexpectedly 'pear shaped' in September last year..... but am sorting myself out now...

I have quite a few things to do with the Jiffy still, but atleast the chassis is all done now, and didnt need much at all for the MOT!!

Have to refix the gas bottle cage in underneath sometime soon, and also replace all gas rubber hoses, as the dates show they have been on about 5 years, this is going to be made easier as my friend has a hydraulic ramp i can have the use of too!!!

Right, off to remove the small amount of stuff from the barn, then hand the vkeys back... Another job DONE!!!
                  BBQ - Our other Hobby

Comment

You will be pleased to know that when we were in Blackpool last week a Jiffy pickup with a blue cab went past in the opposite direction. I didn't have the opportunity to follow or get the reg because of traffic

Peter

Comment

Cheers for that, there are quite a few out there that I still dont know about... I will track them down one day!"! Lol!!

Well, Buzz is now MOT'd and this weekend I am getting her up on a ramp to refit the gas bottle cage and renew the rubber gas pipework.... and while i am under there, I hope to complete painting the chassis rails too... fingers crossed!!
                      BBQ - Our other Hobby

Comment

Cheers for that, there are quite a few out there that I still dont know about... I will track them down one day!"! Lol!!

Well, Buzz is now MOT'd and this weekend I am getting her up on a ramp to refit the gas bottle cage and renew the rubber gas pipework.... and while i am under there, I hope to complete painting the chassis rails too... fingers crossed!!
                        Glad to hear Buzz is now MOT'd, let's hope she is buzzing around the roads pretty soon

Comment

Hello,

Well, Buzz is on the road again after the MOT, but unfortunately I have just split up from my girlfriend so vehicles did take a back seat.....

However, I did have a mad few minutes over the weekend, and, after deciding the interior wall etc looked a tad shabby, erm, all the material is now in the bin!!

I therefore am looking at bare fibreglass now!! Nothing like starting with a blank canvas eh!!
                          BBQ - Our other Hobby

Comment

Hello,

Well, Buzz is on the road again after the MOT, but unfortunately I have just split up from my girlfriend so vehicles did take a back seat.....

However, I did have a mad few minutes over the weekend, and, after deciding the interior wall etc looked a tad shabby, erm, all the material is now in the bin!!

I therefore am looking at bare fibreglass now!! Nothing like starting with a blank canvas eh!!
                            Need to do something with the inside walls of my Kip, but will have to go to Wolverley like it is (tide marks where water came in) as I don't have time to redecorate! LOL!

Comment

I started as i couldnt find where some water was coming in......

Found it was coming in through the TV aerial port (now sealed!) but i just kept going....

Will try and sort some pictures later and update my site!
                              BBQ - Our other Hobby

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X