X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from a newbie in Stockport

Hi everyone,
    We have a VW T4 that my hubby's converted into a little palace (well very nearly!). Will be popping on and off the site to look out for meets etc. Anyone into playing acoustic music round a campfire??

Hello

Welcome to the forum, your van sounds lovely, we'd love to see some pictures of it.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello Lindaloow

Hi Lindaloow

Welcome to the Forum.

We'll have to go somewhere else soon and get some good weather!

Patricia

Comment

Hello Linda and welcome to the forum ... you will never need to go on Facebook again. In fact, you'll wonder why you EVER went on Facebook!!

There are definitely musical people on here .. I think jayjay is one of them.

I think lots of people are in the Isle of Wight at the moment ... or is it Polstead? But they will be back!

Comment

Hi Lindaloow and welcome, your van sounds great, fantastic people on this forum as you will find out, hope to see you on the mkeets next year
          Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
          'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum

Comment

Hi Lindaloow! Here I am in sunny Galway ... Minus the Romahome!

Comment

Hi Lindaloow

Welcome. There is always someone on here to answer any questions you have or any problems that crop up. A great bunch of people.

Comment

Friendly bunch

Thankyou to you all. I just need to work out how to put some pics on heft. Shouldn't take me too long though.
                  Slainte dolly (or however you spell it) ha. Enjoy your weekend x

Comment

I've just checked with the man who knows, and you have spelt that right! Evidently, it means 'cheers' in Gaelic.
                    Xx

Comment

Originally posted by lindaloow View Post
                      Hi everyone,
                      We have a VW T4 that my hubby's converted into a little palace (well very nearly!). Will be popping on and off the site to look out for meets etc. Anyone into playing acoustic music round a campfire??
                      Hi Lindaloow

I see your from Stockport, were taking over the forum, thats 3 of us now, you, dolly, and me, welcome to the forum, there are quite a few musicians on here including me a drummer many moons ago, would be nice if you could put a few photos of your vw on here, i used to have 2 vw in the past, anything you need to know im sure there will get an answer on here.

Steve

Comment

Four from Stockport

Originally posted by dancer View Post
                        Hi Lindaloow

I see your from Stockport, were taking over the forum, thats 3 of us now, you, dolly, and me, welcome to the forum, there are quite a few musicians on here including me a drummer many moons ago, would be nice if you could put a few photos of your vw on here, i used to have 2 vw in the past, anything you need to know im sure there will get an answer on here.

Steve
                        Hi Dancer

Four of us from Stockport, you forgot me

Patriscott

Comment

Originally posted by patriscott View Post
                          Hi Dancer

Four of us from Stockport, you forgot me

Patriscott
                          how could i forget you, you can slap my hand next time we meet

Dancer

Comment

Originally posted by lindaloow View Post
                            Hi everyone,
                            Yep, me! Just down the road from Stockport near Congleton in south Chesh!

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                              Yep, me! Just down the road from Stockport near Congleton in south Chesh!
                              I would`nt like to walk it.

Comment