As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

soon to be doblo campervan owners

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soon to be doblo campervan owners

and very excited about the prospect. Would welcome any advice about how to get the kitchen sink in...only joking, just a bit daunted as to where everything goes!Also any suggestions regarding drive away awnings?

Originally posted by mishka m View Post
    and very excited about the prospect. Would welcome any advice about how to get the kitchen sink in...only joking, just a bit daunted as to where everything goes!Also any suggestions regarding drive away awnings?
    Hi Welcome to the forum. I am sure Neil will be on soon to give you a bit of advice regarding Doblos.

A lot of small motorhome owners like the Movelite Square Driveaway awning.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/accessoriesstore.html
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Mishka , welcome to the forum ....

and leave the kitchen sink out ... live on takeaways
      I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
      http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome...from a fellow Doblo-owner

(Oddly enough...having never met another Doblo owner on-site, as I write this I have literally just spoken to one here at the site I'm on. Strange coincidence).

Would welcome any advice about how to get the kitchen sink in...only joking, just a bit daunted as to where everything goes!
        If I've learnt anything in the 6 months I've had mine it's...I take too much For example, during the journey between sites today. if I'd wanted to stop and put the kettle on it would have been...er....difficult

Think of it as a fun challenge...how little can you get away with?

Also any suggestions regarding drive away awnings?
        As Graham mentioned, the Movelites always seem to get good reviews. I've only gone as far as a utility tent (from the same company) with tunnel so I can connect it to the back doors (I have the high-top version of the Doblo with two rear van doors) or the right-hand side sliding door (although that stops me using the sun canopy).

Not a bad idea....because an awning/tent allows you to take a bit more stuff and leave it on-site, which makes the van easier to live in and drive around in.
        Neil

Comment

mishka m

thanks very much for the response so far. as i said, it hasn't arrived as yet but the box of essentials seems to get bigger by the day. The van will have 2 of us and a dog. where do you put your clothes?

Comment

where do you put your clothes?
            If it's a short trip, I usually stuff most things in a soft bag; if it's a longer trip it stays in a small suitcase. Things that can't really be left folded up hang from a hook near the back of the van - in the night they get moved and hang above the driver's seat.
            Neil

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X