Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all :-)

Hello everyone,

I am about to view a romahome C15 in about 30 minutes so am very excited!! However, I suddenly thought I better get an idea of the price I should be paying. It is a 2002 C15 Citreon Romahome HyLo 1.9 diesel, low milage and good condition £6995. Does that sound about right?

Apologies for just blurting this straight out but as I only have 26 minutes now I didn't have much choice :-)

Hopefully someone will pick up on this and respond.

Thanks all :-)

Welcome to the forum, I have replied in your other thread but just wanted to say hello.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• alpall
        hello
        by alpall

Hello, I haven't bought my motorhome yet ! although I've been researching for a wee while. The problem is my budget. There seems to be...
        15-06-2013, 12:46
      • petal
        hello!
        by petal
        looking forward to meeting up with you
        22-05-2010, 20:15
      • MOS
        Hello :can i pick your brains
        by MOS
        Hello .....WE( Geoff and Heather ) are fairly new to motorhoming especialy small motorhoming we are experienced european motorists but not a lot in campers...
        05-06-2011, 20:05
      • ruby385
        Hello
        by ruby385
        Hi. My name is Andrea and I've just joined but have had a Citroen C15 Romahome for 18 months. She's fab and I have great fun in her. I'm...
        10-11-2012, 08:26
      • Flossie
        Hello from Flossie
        by Flossie
        Hello Everyone
        just thought I'd introduce myself and our van! We have a Hillside Leisure Toyota Hiace conversion (called Flo) and love...
        24-09-2012, 07:04

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X