X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floor rot

Hi everyone,
    we have just joined the forum. We live in Falkirk and have a four year old Hilo Romahome.
    It is the fungus season but yesterday we were less than amused to find fungus growing out of the floor in the corner below the sink and next to the door.
    We have lifted the vinyl and the wood under it is all soft and will have to be replaced. We are wondering how far that wood extends and how big a job it is going to be. Has anyone had to deal with this before?
    The Fergusons

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I can't answer your question but hopefully someone will have experienced it before and will be able to help.

If you don't get an answer it might worth posting this question in "Ask Ant" Ant doesn't always look all throught the forum but if you posted a question in his section he might be able to help.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• dunnie
      rotten floor
      by dunnie
      I recently bought a Nu-Venture Junior motothome, had it about a month, tried it, loved it, cannot wait for season to start, anyhow when i bought it we...
      26-11-2011, 15:42
    • Briluki
      Epoxy or poly fibreglass
      by Briluki
      Hi, new here as I just got a c15. It is a 1996 Hylo. My querie is do I use epoxy or polyester fibreglass for a floor repair? The plywood reinforcement...
      24-12-2012, 12:55
    • the Fergusons
      Hylo Floor Rot
      by the Fergusons
      Hi Ant,

It is the fungus season but yesterday we were less than amused to find fungus growing out of the floor in the corner below the...
      19-10-2010, 13:55
    • janye
      wet floor
      by janye
      Hi ,We have a very wet floor in the kitchen area of our C15 can not find how its getting in help!!
      29-06-2017, 18:28
    • michaeljp
      Damp Floor
      by michaeljp
      Hi all,

We have an 03 Hi Lo which has developed damp in the floor between the fridge and the toilet compartment in the rear of the van....
      28-10-2012, 11:59

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X