As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living the Dream (nearly!)

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Living the Dream (nearly!)

Hello from Leek in Staffordshire
    We have had our VW T5 Leisure Drive conversion for 18 months - dreamed about it for the previous 18 years! Hope we are 'small' enough for this Forum.

With two good size single beds, fridge, cooker and loo, the van is perfect for the two of us plus dog. Had a few good trips but a little nesh in the winter (despite radiator, fan heater, sleeping bags, duvets and extra blankets) so dreaming of places to visit in Spring/Summer 2011.
    Mary

Hi Vanderella

Love your username!

You definitely fit the bill of a smallmotorhome-er although we take anyone here irrespective of their size!

We have some lovely reviews of campsites that people have shared, so hopefully you will find something for that trip in the spring.

Meow is the time to chill with my cat =^..^=

Comment

Hello from Stockport, not too far from Leek I think.

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy chatting to us all. There are some very knowledgeable people on this site ... They have an answer for everything!

Comment

Hello Vanderella

I'm another Moorlander, I'll give you a wave if I see you. There's no escape now! Thanks by the way for the advice about the campsite on Anglesey on the other thread by the way, sounds fantastic. Your van sounds ideal too, mine is slightly smaller but then there's only one of me plus the dog plus the occasional stowaway grandchild! I'm surprised your dog doesn't keep you warm at night.

Welome to the site, people have been brilliant to me on here, so helpful and kind. I look forward to hearing more of your adventures.

See you around (or maybe in Morrison's carpark if I can ever find my way around now it's so big!!)

Jan

Comment

And hello from me - just 16 miles away near Congleton in Cheshire!

Comment

What a lovely welcome!

Such a warm welcome, thanks everyone! This is going to be fun!
            Mary

Comment

Mary from Leek

Hi Mary welcome from Gloucestershire

Comment

hello from me too
                Jessie

Comment

Hi and welcome Vanderella.

Can't find your commments about a site in Anglesey, would love to go there so can you direct me to the other thread please.

Enjoy yourself camping in your little van.

Comment

Hello Mary

Welcome to the forum, as Pauline says we are called Small Motorhome Forum because that's how it started but we have lots of other units on here too from large motorhomes to caravans to trailer tents. You'll find lots of friendly advice on here so I hope you enjoy the forum.

Flo - Here is a link to Mary's post about Anglesey it is post number 9 in this thread: http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...1876#post11876
                    Graham
                    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
                      Hello from Leek in Staffordshire
                      We have had our VW T5 Leisure Drive conversion for 18 months - dreamed about it for the previous 18 years! Hope we are 'small' enough for this Forum.

With two good size single beds, fridge, cooker and loo, the van is perfect for the two of us plus dog. Had a few good trips but a little nesh in the winter (despite radiator, fan heater, sleeping bags, duvets and extra blankets) so dreaming of places to visit in Spring/Summer 2011.
                      Hi Vanderella,
                      As every girl knows (and every boy hopes) size doesnt matter.
                      Welcome to our gang and I hope to see you and your new outfit in the spring.
                      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi Vanderella,
                        Welcome to our forum I hope to see you and you van in the spring on some site, you'll meet some great folk on here, very helpful and we all need that no matter how small or problematic the question we may have is, big hi from Cleethorpes
                        Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                        'Live without regrets'

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X