This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Roma home purchased

Have just purchased a very old Honda Acty roma home, I have been camping for many years and love it, I like to go to verious music fests and meet new people so am looking forward to meeting new folk in this guise.

I feel as if my dreams are finally coming true, i think I must be a true hippie at heart!1

Any suggestions for my Acty would be great, it needs a new refurbishment as it is a bit dated so going to try and do this myself.

Joan

Welcome to the forum Joan, you have come to the right place there is lots of friendly folk on here with plenty of good advice.

Quite a few festival goers too, so you are not alone.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello Joan and welcome,we are all hippy campers at heart I guess,and the little campervans are so good for this.
      You are definately not alone on this forum,JayJay is a kindred spirit and will be along soon.
      Looking forward to meeting in the spring.
      Ian
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi Joan you will really have lots of fun I know I do a very warm welcome

Comment

Hello from another demountable owner

Ours is a bit elderly too, but we've done it up a treat so far. You should post some pics

Comment

Hello Joan, I have a Honda Acty Demountable too .. (1985)
            Love going away in it and doing bits as I go . am sure you will too..
            Hopefully see you on our travels
            Sonya
            I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
            http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi, I have a Honda acty too and we love it, hope you enjoy yours as much as us

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                Hello Joan and welcome,we are all hippy campers at heart I guess,and the little campervans are so good for this.
                You are definately not alone on this forum,JayJay is a kindred spirit and will be along soon.
                Looking forward to meeting in the spring.
                Ian
                Yep - here I am!

I used to have a Bedford Rascal Demountable, now have a little pop-top Kip caravan, which is easier on the old back!

I don't go to as many festivals as I'd like to, they are just getting too darned expensive these days.... But I will be going to the Moira Furnace Festival in Derbyshire again in August! Maybe all us hippies should make it a meet! (Although technically I'm not old enough to be a hippy - LOL!!)
                Attached Files
                Last edited by jayjay; 08-11-2010, 10:56. Reason: added pic

Comment

festivals

will have a wee look on the internet and see when it is have two already booked for august, summer is busy for music fests!

Cheers Joan

Comment

http://www.moirafurnacefolkfestival.co.uk/index.html

I'm still there - dancing and grinning like a banshee on the video - from the first festival they did! LOL

The pic above is me singing on the main stage!

Comment

romahomes are cool

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X