This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger &Eileen got one.....

Finaly Eileen found one from Berlin now after many months its on the road Tax payed ( Oh it hurts) here in Norway.. now we need all your help in runing the mini campervan. Oh its a GS Citroen Berlingo 2007 turbo deisel 1.6 hdi 90bhp power. (Same as a DuoOutlook) Its also the only one in Norway and does it turn heads, and makes us late for every thing, and so many questions plus can we have a look.
    Thanks Roger & Eileen
    Last edited by roger green; 15-11-2010, 21:15. Reason: spelling,grama.
    Roger Green.Roger Green.

That's great news Have you got a photo?

Comment

Sounds like it was a bit of a nightmare trying to get it on the road? I can imagine it turns heads and what fun to share that with people. Yes can we have a photo please.... particulary with some local scenery.

Comment

I'm most envious - both of your van and Norwegian location....

Enjoy both!

Comment

Pics

Originally posted by Pauline View Post
          That's great news Have you got a photo?
          Ill try but im not good at this computer thing how do you do it? iv got a pic in the computer somewere, now to fimd it and put it in here.
          Wassail the Roger.
          Roger Green.Roger Green.

Comment

pic

Originally posted by Roamingsue View Post
            Sounds like it was a bit of a nightmare trying to get it on the road? I can imagine it turns heads and what fun to share that with people. Yes can we have a photo please.... particulary with some local scenery.
            As i said to Paulin im not good at this computer, but i have a pic in it some were, when i fimd it then i have to get it in here so you can all look, how do i do it.
            Roger
            Roger Green.Roger Green.

Comment

Norway.

Originally posted by karenw View Post
              I'm most envious - both of your van and Norwegian location....

Enjoy both!
              Yes its a fantastic country the good thing is when you go anywere its so cheep!! well 1 pt of beer is £8/9 but the seanery is out of this world -20c in the winter with 1mt of snow (we have 3in already)and no light for 6wks and +30c in the summer just love it.
              Wassail
              Roger
              Roger Green.Roger Green.

Comment

The Photo!!!!

I would put a photo on if i could get it on the forum iv been trying the Jajay way but its not working, been here all night still no go, i will get it!!. But its so dificult this cumputer thing. I realy want to put a poto of the van and myself and good lady still there must be away, Iv done this on facebook and myspace looks good too wassail Roger
                QUOTE=Pauline;12366]That's great news Have you got a photo?[/QUOTE]
                Roger Green.Roger Green.

Comment

Something

Still no pics cant get this iv been at it for 6hrs now so i give up anybody got any help??? Wassail Roger
                  Last edited by roger green; 28-11-2010, 18:54.
                  Roger Green.Roger Green.

Comment

Originally posted by roger green View Post
                    Still no pics cant get this iv been at it for 6hrs now so i give up anybody got any help??? Wassail Roger
                    Hi Roger,

If you're completely stuck with uploading your photo, please send me a PM (private message) and I'll forward my email address. If you could email the pic to me then I'll upload it for you.

Karen

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X