X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awning wanted

Hello,
    l have just bought a romahome R20 Hi top 2007.
    Am looking for a suitable awning that fits a rear opening.
    Thanks,
    Dave S

Hello Dave

Welcome to the forum, glad you found us, I like your username, I take it you backed the winner in the 67 grand national?

If you are looking for a second hand awning Lunnie has a Movelite XL for sale in our for sale section here http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...2613#post12613

If you want a new one try our accessories store http://astore.amazon.co.uk/smallmoca...ng=UTF8&node=2
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
      Hello Dave

Welcome to the forum, glad you found us, I like your username, I take it you backed the winner in the 67 grand national?

If you are looking for a second hand awning Lunnie has a Movelite XL for sale in our for sale section here http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...2613#post12613

If you want a new one try our accessories store http://astore.amazon.co.uk/smallmoca...ng=UTF8&node=2
      Hi Dave,
      grahams advice is sound,I would like to add 2 more.
      If you want a quick erect drive away awning ,have a look at RVroom M series, from riversway leisure.
      if you want a storm proof awning there is one made especially for romahomes,it is not lightweight,but is stormproof,Avon motor caravans have the lowest price on those.
      Happy camping
      Ian
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

May I add that the Movelite is fully waterproof, and will resist storms if pegged out correctly, and especially if you use deltagroundpegs. and a storm strap. Never had any problems. My day tent withstood 60mph gushs on the coast and my small movelite was brilliant when camped in snow, so you have no problems with a movelite xl

Comment

Hi Lunnie ,
          I didnt mean to suggest That Your movelite XL wasnt weather proof,I would like to endorse the use of Delta pegs,I have the yellow plastic ones,dead easy to knock in,you cannot move them even in very soft ground and still easy to extract. Worth every penny.I gather the steel ones are better still, in that you can peg them into quite hard ground.
          Roll on the thaw.I want to get back out there.
          Ian
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi Dave

We have the same van and are well satisfied with our Movelite XL - good value for money but remember to use the storm guys

Comment

Has anyone tried an RV room on the back of a Romahome?

Comment

Hi Ian, I know you wasnt saying it wasnt waterproof, but I was just telling it good points.

I have the yellow and steel grounddeltapegs, my son and I was given free samples many years ago plus we brought many and promoted them as they really do the business of anchoring your tent/awning. If you were/are a member of Ukcs then you received a 10% discount as well.

Comment

Another fan here - Delta pegs are the biz. I also have yellow and steel ones and use them wherever it's possible on my small movelite. Lot easier to whack a hammer at them than a small tent peg as well!

Lunnie advised me to get some for my trip to the Outer Hebrides, and everything stayed put in 40-50mph winds on some days!

Comment

awning wanted

I bought some extra storm guys for my small movelite which I havent used yet but felt would be nice to have just in case. in fact I only used the drive away twice. It did give a very pleasant real camping feel which i really enjoyed but from a speed and practicality point of view my little Outhouse is just perfect for sitting out in cool weather and cooking/storage.

Lizzie

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X