Stimson, La Mediterranee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stimson, La Mediterranee

We are now the proud owners of a Stimson La Mediterranee (our first motorhome), can't believe the difference in size between outside and inside the van, just don't know how they make it expand like that. Should be doing a 'proper' trip in about a week but grappling with all the manuals at the moment, anyone in the Hastings area who has knowledge of switches and gas stuff and willing to offer advice would be very welcome. Look forward to meeting you all sometime.
    Keith and Emma

Enjoy !

I looked at one of these a while ago, very impressive Barry Stimson is a very clever chap

Comment

Stimson

Certainly does seem to have an eye for space, we're still finding storage places!

Comment

I now have one too Mando, you still got yours?

Comment

Have you had to replace any of the 12v downlighters? Mine keep coming apart :-( also the wardrobe is sticking when I move it. All fixable just annoying

Comment

Hi, sorry not been in touch before didn't get a notification of your post and not been here for a while. yes we've still got it and still loving it. Just come here for info on taps as I seem to have a leak on our kitchen taps, the downlighters are annoying rather than replace I've thought about putting a switch alongside so that you don't have to turn the ring and torn most of the carpeting off the wardrobe runner now, crude but works better. Where are you ? we're on the south coast near Hastings must organise our own rally sometime.

Cheers......Keith

Comment

Hi Keith,
              Not been on here for ages. I am near Alnmouth in Northumberland 1/2 mile from the sea. Not exactly next door to you. Got all downlights working. had to fix upteen other things but all good now, just in time to get ready to sell - impending house move :-(
              Cheers , Phil

Comment

Replaced the water pump added a filter and also one of those pressure vessels that keeps a smooth water flow. Had water leak on clean water tank and had to replace the filler house. Some twit had stretched it taught over the exhaust, the cable tie broke, pipe dropped onto exhaust and melted a hole. Some people are just clueless :-) Oh and new leisure battery, new ECU for Erberspacher diesel heater plus new control unit. Just glad it is rust free on chassis and body, which is why I bought it. It has dash aircon that the first owner had fitted!! oh and cruise control which I have never used, to easy to loose concentration.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X