X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from London!

Hi all:

I have just registered after viewing much on the forum. As a seasoned tent camper I have become increasing drawn to a Romahome...I daresay I may have to ask much in the near future. In the meantime, I can now start looking at members' photographs and think of the warmer weather...

Andrew

Hi Andrew

Glad you made it on the forum, you are very welcome.

If there are any questions you want answering in your search for the perfect van, just ask as there is always someone who can answer.

Good luck
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Andrew

Welcome to this very friendly website. You will get lots of answers from the others and hope you get some warm weather soon.

We are in North London.

Comment

Hello Andrew,
        I too was drawn to Romahomes after many years of tenting. I still loved camping, but just wanted a little bit more comfort. I am now totally won over by Romahoming and am a total devotee!
        Enjoy the site, and ask away.
        Aileen.

Comment

Welcome Andrew. Ask away. I was using a tent until just over 2 years ago. Damp grass and getting up out of bed became a pain

I worked for most of my 42 years in London, but am happy to have been put out to grass in Suffolk a while ago .

Comment

What model Romahome?

Hi Andrew

Welcome to the forum. As someone once said, it is tons better than Facebook!

What model Romahome have you got, or are you still looking?

We've got an old 1980s Demountable on a new truck now, a Suzuki 1.3 Carry. And we love it.

Patricia

Comment

hello from me. We have a Duo Outlook. Wonderful little tardis and got and still get, all helpful information on this friendly Forum
              Jessie

Comment

Thank you for your kind welcome messages! It has become less of a pleasure camping in a tent between October and March in the cold, wet and damp.

What is appealing with a small Romahome is the *freedom* to get away without having to worry about the weather, and to be able to get away more frequently to out of season. And a lot more comfort. It is great to realise there are other like-minded people.

Andrew

Comment

Hi Andrew and a big welcome from me, when you get your romahome you'll never look back, travel the whole year round, you'll get all the answeres you require from here, just ask away, that way you will save money getting the correct stuff required, there is a lot, but starting in the spring is a good time to start.
                  Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                  'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hi Andrew from me too!

Comment

Hello folks,

I am probably just down the road from you.
                      The smaller Romas,Duo`s,Outlook`s,HiLo`s and Hitop`s are not too expensive on the secondhand market,look at Avon Motor Caravans prices.
                      Dont buy from Ebay unless you are a car mechanic.
                      The smaller Romas are great as sole family vehicles,I go shopping with mine and it lives parked in the street. Also they are too small to be effected by the Low Emission Zone.

You will love it,all year camping in relative comfort.

Ian
                      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hello & welcome
                        We had a larger motorhome but we much prefer our little Roma, much more fun & so cosy. We have gone from a 2 man tent to a larger 4 man tent then a small Sprite caravan then an ancient Sherpa which just about moved, then we got the Adria win. Biggest mistake ever. Brand new but continual problems that the dealer didnt want to know about. We bought our first Roma from ebay (sorry ebay haters)and we loved it . We had the chance to buy a newer one and jumped at it. We would sooner sell the house than part with our Roma.

Comment

Originally posted by pendel View Post
                          Hello & welcome
                          We had a larger motorhome but we much prefer our little Roma, much more fun & so cosy. We have gone from a 2 man tent to a larger 4 man tent then a small Sprite caravan then an ancient Sherpa which just about moved, then we got the Adria win. Biggest mistake ever. Brand new but continual problems that the dealer didnt want to know about. We bought our first Roma from ebay (sorry ebay haters)and we loved it . We had the chance to buy a newer one and jumped at it. We would sooner sell the house than part with our Roma.
                          I dont hate ebay,I buy a lot of stuff. But we are continually being warned to be careful,having said that they are not all crooks out there.
                          personally I would look and as long as I could test drive,thats OK.
                          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi again Andrew, I purchased from eBay but it was from a dealer and a good buy indeed, infact I sold it two years later and got the same money I purchased it for, so look on eBay by all means, but yes be careful, I'm sure you will, happy hunting.
                            Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                            'Live without regrets'

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X