This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hi, I have just joined the forum. We have a vw t25 trident autosleeper which we hope to venture to Europe in this summer.

Jude

Hello Jude,
    You could not meet a nicer bunch,and they know all the answers
    I look forward to meeting you someday
    Ian
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

[Hi Jude, Welcome to this Great site always someone out here to offer help and advice should you ever need it!...Ive had two 25s, totally renovated them both, then moved to Romahomes,However been of a funny age we have bought a satic van, and have it sited in Norfolk,BUT, alas ive found out i NEED a small camper of some sort as my withdrawel symptoms, arnt going away!..Ive just missed a cracking 25 on ebay, it was a panel van type, nice straight body too ahh well ill keep looking, Enjoy the site!1Bob/Sharron....
      Rob,:thumbsup:

Comment

Heeeeeeey Jude (could not resist)

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum Jude.

Lots of friendly chat and advice on here, enjoy your van.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks for the lovely welcome, this forum seemed very friendly when i first looked at it.

New Venture, we have often been to Norfolk to the c& cc club site at Sandringham, as we are not that far away being the other side of the wash.

Jude

Comment

Hi there!

Comment

Hi from me enjoy your van
                Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hi Jude, yes we love allparts of Norfolk,have stayed at the club site in Sandringham before, but much prefare an isolated sea view nowadays! some good spots around holkham/well,s area, which i like, we frequent Holkham Beech and use the pub on the corner of Holkham Hall...Good Grub there!!..My last vw was a Trident, which i sold to a couple in Wolverhamton...It was the 1600td....good old plodder.
                  Rob,:thumbsup:

Comment

trident too

Hi there. I am just about to test drive a vw trident, are you finding yours ok? Hope you have managed a few good trips so far. I went up to the Ross of Mull in my tiny camper, can't wait to go back soon.
                    All the best
                    TG

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X