As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am back

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pendel
    replied
    Checkout a site caled " Self build motorhome" Last time I looked it was very helpfull & full of information.

Leave a comment:

• gadgetman
    replied
    Hi Pete welcome back , your minibus project sounds good, a lot of work good luck, keep us informed of progress if you do decide to go ahead

Leave a comment:

• jayjay
    replied
    Hi Pete, glad you're back!

A mini bus sounds a marvellous base vehicle for a self build, plus they do tend to fit down country lanes and such!

The first thing I would do is see what speed it would do on the open road, as mini buses spend most of their life doing under 30mph pootling about. And check the price of new tyres, and what MPG it does on a run. I don't think they were built with fuel economy in mind, althoough the newer ones must have been.

Can't wait to hear whether you're going for it!

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Hi Pete

Welcome back to the forum, the minibus sounds like an interesting project, keep us informed.

We have one or two self-build experts, they might have a few tips for you.

Leave a comment:

• harleypete
    started a topic I am back

I am back

Hello all!
    Having now moved from Manchester to the West Midlands and having to leave my Romahome behind I am now considering a self build to get back on the open road.
    My son, who lives in Middlesex, has been offered the school mini bus at a very reasonable price so I am thinking very seriously about it. Any help, ideas, information or encouragement would be appreciated. Pete Smallwood

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X