This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone

We have camped under canvas for years,(very small tent) recently bought a "Drivelodge Joey" (very small motorhome), have visited this site on numerous occasions. Think we (Sandra & John) would like to be at the Spring Meet this year.

Hello Sandra and John

Welcome to the forum, glad you have come on to say hello it's lovely to have you on here.

You will be very welcome at the meet, if that is a definite I will put you on the list, look forward to seeing you and your van of course.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Welcome from one Kangoo-based camper to another!

I've seen the Drivelodge Joey campers and have the Kangoo-Roo myself which is very similar.

Comment

Moreton-In-Marsh

Yes Graham please add us to your list, just looking forward to weather improving. We did a major walk in the Dales yesterday blown away by scenery and then by wind.

Comment

Kangoo

Hello KarenW, I'm up early today, all that fresh air yesterday, ready to go again.
          I wasn't sure about the Kangoo, but Sandra refused to drive anything bigger, since we got it just seems ideal for us. Currently looking at awnings, so interested to hear what a number of people have said about Movelite awnings in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjuan View Post
            Yes Graham please add us to your list, just looking forward to weather improving. We did a major walk in the Dales yesterday blown away by scenery and then by wind.
            Hello folks,
            welcome to the group,
            you will have a good time at Moreton in Marsh, its a nice place.
            I look forward to meeting you I have never seen an outfit like yours before.

Ian
            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi Sandra and John and welcome look forward to meeting you both at the spring meet, look forward to see your van, happy days
              Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
              'Live without regrets'

Comment

Kangoos

Originally posted by karenw View Post
                Welcome from one Kangoo-based camper to another!

I've seen the Drivelodge Joey campers and have the Kangoo-Roo myself which is very similar.
                Thanks Karenw, I have already written to you, but just found out that I could reply this way!! We think we will have lots of fun with our Kangoo, neighbour says "It's a campervan for midgets." Looked at various vans but Sandra not interested in driving anything bigger than this and I don't want to do all of the driving. Currently looking at awnings.

Comment

HI from me too!

Comment

Hello from me, see you at Moreton in Marsh
                    Mary

Comment

Sound of Musicals

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                      HI from me too!
                      Hi Jayjay, just heard your super rendition, Julie's got nothing on you!!Sandra thinks you must at least be in some amdram/operatic group.

Hopefully you and Sandra (if I can persuade her) can lead us in a singalong at Moreton.

John

Comment

Blush blush

If this Arm injury ever gets right for then, I'll bring my guitar along! At the moment I can't even play that. Or my flute either....

Comment

Hey jayjay coming without your guitar that's a sad day, can't imagine it? however, hope you get well soon, rather you come without the guitar than not come at all
                          Looking forward to meeting up again.
                          Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                          'Live without regrets'

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X