This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Hello!

As you may guess I am a very keen motorcyclist and motorhomer, I have several bikes and a Renault Eribacar (looks like a nasty accident between one of those nice little Eriba caravans and a crappy old Renault Traffic) I usually tow a motorcycle on a trailer to get out and explore on. As I have everything I need "onboard" I also tend to wild camp a fair bit as well. I am nearly 60, semi retired and loving it. I use my van all year as I beach cast, bother the flora and fauna, and inflict grandchildren on the countryside as often as I can.

Hi Paul

Welcome to the forum, we have at least two other bikers on here Yamaha and Twolitre, so you are in good company.

I've seen one those Eribacars and they are very unusual and not many about.

Enjoy the forum it's great to have you on board.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Paul - and welcome, youngster!!

Have a few bikes here (in each garage), and have been known to trail our quad bike behind the Bongo!!

Can't beat a mouthful of bugs everytime you smile !!

Mike

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Neil

Comment

Welcome. Never seen an Eriba car and would love to see one!

Comment

Hi Paul and welcome to the forum, I'm an X biker tend to like my home comforts now I'm a little older can't hack the cold these days. Nice to have you with us, hope to meet up on the SMH meets
            Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
            'Live without regrets'

Comment

I guess your outfit looks like this

They are lovely units with all the strengths of Eric Bachems design.
              Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

My "lifestyle support system" although on a "F" reg is actualy the older, beige coloured one although very similar. I have always liked the stuff that most people dont and had the old VWs for years until they became trendy. The Eribacar is a brilliiantly designed piece of kit well insulated (warm in winter, cool in summer) quality fittings (nothing flimsy) and supremely comfortable (interior sprung seats/matress. I have owned it for about 5 years and hopfully it will last me out although my 8 year old grandaughter has already said "When you get really old and die, can I have Eric? as the old bus is known in the family. What could I say, its next owner is waiting in the wings!

Comment

cor, lovely van!

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome biker Paul. My other half is also a biker. Yamaha Virago 1100 but he doesnt tow it behind our Romahome. Its his "toy" when we are not away camping. Your outfit sounds superb,I like the older designed van's, more character ,like old houses.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X