As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hi everyone,

Im Matt and Im looking forward to getting to getting help and advice on this site. Im over in Manchester and wondered if anybody knew of a good, safe place to store my motorhome in South Manchester?

Thanks
    Matt

Hi Matt

Welcome to our friendly forum, hope you enjoy being a member.

I can't answer your question, hope someone else can.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Matt, welcome to the forum, I can't advise you on a safe place to store your motorhome in Manchester as I live over on the east coast at Cleethorpes, however I'm sure someone will be able to help, nice friendly folk on here always willing to help if they can.
      Hope you get sorted.
      Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
      'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hi there!

A few storage sites Stockport way, or try the following:

http://www.cassoa.co.uk/search.aspx

good luck with finding somewhere!

Comment

Hi Matt
          I live in stockport depending on where you are in manchester i know of a few storage places, there is one of the M6 close to poplar truck stop near lymm, there are a few in stockport, not sure of cost, need anymore info let me know.

Dancer.

Comment

Storage

Hi Matt

I have just found a great place in Stockport. I pay £10 + vat per week and the site has got electric gates, cameras and floodlights.

There details are:
            DETAILS DELETED BY ADMIN - UNAUTHORISED ADVERTISING

Hope this helps, let me know.

Marko

Comment

Storage

Hi Matt and Marco

Thanks for the info about the storage in Stockport. I live not far from Heaton Moor. If I see you in your Romahome I will give you a wave.

Patricia

Comment

Hi Matt and Marko

You have been sussed, I think you are either the same person or two people emailing from the same place as you both have the same ip address.

If you would like to advertise your storage on the forum please let us know and I will send you details.

I have deleted the details of the storage.
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

What a waste of peoples time ! Glad your on the ball Graham.

Comment

Well spotted Sherlock, some people will go to great lengths for their own good, and in our innocense we try to help them, glad your on the ball Graham, they fooled most of us. Well done boss.
                    Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                    'Live without regrets'

Comment

It's the deviousness that annoys me, I don't mind our members coming on here and recommending businesses that have given good service, that's all part of being a helfpul community but when a business comes on and pretends they aren't a business just to advertise it makes me mad.
                      Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X