This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again

Hi everyone, Ive been away from here for a while, been big changes in my life.
    But Im ready for another year travelling around in my camper van.

If you remember I had a Romahome, which I used quite intensively last summer.
    Since I was last here I have retired from work and have purchased a new(ish) van, Citroen Berlingo Nu-Venture, its 10 years old, one owner from new with 45k on the clock. I got a good price for the Romahome.

My aim this year is to visit Cornwall, Somerset and work my way up the west of England visiting Wales on the way.

I will try and kick start the blog again as I have a lot more time now to keep it up to date. Heres hoping for a good summer and to rekindle some friendships that were broken in the past 6 months.

Dave
    http://romahomeandaway.blogspot.com/

Hi Dave

Have fun in your new van. Let's hope for a great summer.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hope you have great times ahead in the new van Dave!

Dabs

Comment

good friendships dont get broken,they just go on hold awhile, come to one of our meets and show us your new van.
        look forward to meeting you,global warming says a good summer right?
        Will you come to the Moreton meet?
        Ian
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
          got?
          Will you come to the Moreton meet?
          Ian
          If I knew where it was Ian I would most definitely try and get there

Comment

Originally posted by DAVEBOY View Post
            If I knew where it was Ian I would most definitely try and get there
            Look in the "fancy meeting up" section look at the SMH annual spring meet,Moreton in Marsh.
            Its all there.
            Ian
            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by DAVEBOY View Post
              Hi everyone, Ive been away from here for a while, been big changes in my life.
              But Im ready for another year travelling around in my camper van.

If you remember I had a Romahome, which I used quite intensively last summer.
              Since I was last here I have retired from work and have purchased a new(ish) van, Citroen Berlingo Nu-Venture, its 10 years old, one owner from new with 45k on the clock. I got a good price for the Romahome.
              Dave
              Glad you are still around and ok Dave. I am really envious of you retiring from work. I haven't been posting lately either as haven't been well.
              We would love to see your new van if you get time before you go on your travels.
              Moya :)

Comment

Hello Moya, nice to hear from you. Hope your illness wasnt bad.
                Maybe I'll pop over to see you both one evening, it'll be nice to
                see you both again

Comment

Originally posted by Moya View Post
                  I haven't been posting lately either as haven't been well.
                  Sorry to hear you have been ill Moya, hope you are fully recovered now and it's nice to see one of our longest standing members still coming on and posting.
                  Graham
                  Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello again, nice to see you posting again!

Moya - get well soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                      Sorry to hear you have been ill Moya, hope you are fully recovered now and it's nice to see one of our longest standing members still coming on and posting.
                      Thanks Graham. You can't get rid of me now! I have been keeping an eye on you all but just haven't been in the right frame of mind for posting, even though I have been home from work since before Christmas.

Not fully recovered but getting there I hope. I have got fractures in my spine and have been popped up on painkillers but better than it was.

Thank you jayjay as well.
                      Moya :)

Comment

I got a new blog up and running, hopefully I can keep it up to date thru the year. Check out link below. Theres not much there yet but keep looking

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X