This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

Hi I have just purchased a Romahome and would just like to say hello to all of you out there

Hi Alex,

Welcome to the Forum We bought our Romahome in November and are having our first trip away in in since we bought it. It's freezing outside but we are warm and snug inside just having had toast and peanut butter with a coffee. I LOVE it!

We are in Lichfield, not far away from you. There's a meet at Kingsbury Water Park in March (4th-6th) if you want to think about coming along and meeting other folks on here Just check the meet ups thread. I'm really looking forward to it.

Tell us more about the van...

Barbara Anne

Comment

My van

Hello Barbara Anne
      After many hours of searching, over a couple of months, I saw what I thought was a Romahome hitop, its a bit of a mistery however from the logbook it was first registered in 2006 and after doing an Autocheck report everthing was clear
      so not really knowing much about Romahomes I purchased the van it looked good, here the mistery unfolds I got in touch with Romahome to find out more about the van and gave the construction number to which they said the van was built in 1996 the transfers on the van call it a Sunseeker and are very well
      produced in fact the van is very tidy all round however Romahome said they did not label any vans by that name so I am a little confused but quite happy with my purchase. About the rallies I do intend to check them out, to talk with others, I am looking forward to this, see you there if not before
      Cheers Alex
      Last edited by alex; 19-02-2011, 10:32.

Comment

How strange? If you go on to the Ask Ant thread, I'm sure he will be able to give you more info. He is the Romahome Yoda who knows all there is to know and is full of wisdom about Romahome matters. I'm sure he will be able to enlighten you

I looked for a second hand van for years and then got free tickets to the Motorhome and Camping Show at the NEC, spent a little too long at the CAMRA stall and went and bought a brand new one

Just when we were getting the mortgage down! Anyway, you only live once and I have no regrets. It's a sleety rainy day in Norfolk but I'm as happy as a pig in muck

Barbara Anne

Comment

Thanks for the lead I will check out the thread when I can find my way around
          this site

So you are in Norfolk The weather is not much better here,although it has just stopped raining

All the best Alex

Comment

Hi Alex

Welcome to the forum, your van sounds a bit of a mystery but if you are happy with it that's all that matters.

Happy camping.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello from North Staffordshire (camping in Oxford at the moment!) You have a lot of fun and relaxation ahead of you! Hope to meet up with you one day, Staffordshire seems to be well represented on the Forum
              Mary

Comment

Welcome to the forum Alex. As Grahame said, as long as you are happy with your van thats all that matters. Ant is the one to ask if you have any questions about your van. Do you think you will be coming to the "meet" at Kingsbury ?

Comment

Kingsbury meet

Hi pendel

I would certainly do my best to get to this meet, even if not for the whole weekend. I will try to make it on sat. for a few hours to get to meet some of you in the club. Can't seem to find any info about it so will just turn up around
                  lunchtime I have my sat nav and I know now my van will be easily spotted, should have perhaps joined the club prior to buying.
                  Alex

Comment

Originally posted by alex View Post
                    Hi pendel

I would certainly do my best to get to this meet, even if not for the whole weekend. I will try to make it on sat. for a few hours to get to meet some of you in the club. Can't seem to find any info about it so will just turn up around
                    lunchtime I have my sat nav and I know now my van will be easily spotted, should have perhaps joined the club prior to buying.
                    Alex
                    Hi Alex,
                    Take a look at the thread for the kingsbury spring meet in the fancy meeting up section.
                    Are we not a long way from you for a lunchtime pop in?
                    Ian
                    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X