As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Again from Bammy

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Again from Bammy

Sorry to have been away for a while. When I first joined the forum I was asking about the R20 Romahome. Well, have now been to the Birmingham Caravan and Camping show and have seen one in the flesh. Absolutely lovely but new it turns out to be a little too expensive, so I have decided to go for a good secondhand one.
    We are going to try and get organised to buy one by September because we find that our garage is just a little too small to take it and I really want to be able to lock it away. We are going to get a builder to come in and deal with that and then we can get started. Can't wait.
    Any good tips on what to avoid so far as seconhand is concerned would be great.

Hi Bammy

Welcome back, how exciting you are getting a new (to you) R20.
    The only advice I would give is if you buy from a reputable dealer i.e. Avon Motor Caravans at Bristol or Freeborns at Southampton then you won't go far wrong. Both these dealers have good low mileage second hand R20's and you will save quite a bit on the new price.

Good luck.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks Graham, that is really helpful. I will keep the forum posted.

Comment

Hi Bammy

Don't blame you for wanting to lock it away! Agree with Graham about his recommendations.

Comment

Collecting R20 this coming Thursday

Sorry I have been away from the forum for so long. I am still not very good at finding my way around these forums. I will have to keep trying.

Anyway, we are collecting our R20 from Southampton on Thursday. Absolutely can't wait. Will report back when we have picked it up. I am so looking out to days out in it along the North Norfolk coast, and also, I hope, to visit David's sister in southern Ireland. Any tips from anybody about travelling through southern Ireland. We are probably going to take the ferry Holyhead to Dun Laoghaire. Taking our dogs with us.

Comment

Exciting! Have a great time with your new van

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X