Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a 1990 c15 romahome for my daughter basic, so am looking for a fridge does any one know what size fits in under the cooker

Hi Wizza

Welcome to the forum, you may be interested in the pdf we have on our download page on the main website. It tells you about installing a fridge in a C15 including the dimensions.

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/Resource...0and%20use.pdf

I hope your daughter enjoys her new van.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks graham i will have a look, not new to motorhomes have a hymer b554, but got this for my eldest as she loves the freedom of just going when you want. Picked it up yesterday and it flys so easy to drive, romahome needs alot of work lots of bodged jobs to sort out thanks again,

Comment

You're welcome, tell your daughter if she wants to join the forum she would be most welcome, lots of people on here have C15's.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

You might like to consider one of the new ranges of coolboxes instead of a fridge. 5 day coolboxes from Coleman are recommended by many.

You need a very small camping fridge to fit. Not cheap new but you can usually find one second user on ebay.

Comment

Hi Wizza
            Hope you get sorted with your fridge, hope to see you daughter on here plenty of help if needed for C15's happy camping.
            Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
            'Live without regrets'

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X