X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hi
    Just joined today we have been camping in one form or another for the last 45 years, Tent, Trailer Tent, Small Caravan, Large Caravan, three diferent VW Campavans and now a VW campavan towing an Eriba Caravan or Campavan extention as I like to call it

Hello shubberdog

A big welcome to the forum, it sounds like you have just about used everything going, I like the idea of a campavan extension, brilliant.

As you have a caravan as well as a campervan you could post in the caravan chat section, JayJay has just changed to a caravan and wants some other tin tent tuggers to chat to.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I love your username, surely there has to be a story behind it?

Welcome, will love reading about your extension

Comment

Yes there is a story but it’s a rather sad one, I have always been a great animal lover and have grown up with horses dogs and cats. The dogs have been mainly Alsatians or German Shepherds as some people call them but about 10 years ago the local rescue kennels had a St.Bernard that had been ill treated, which proved hard to find a home for as they are large, eat a lot, and land you with large vet bills, as they new I liked large dogs they drew my attention to her, well I fell in love with her and couldn’t say no. I had her for three years but she then died of a hart attack at the age of 7, she was the most affectionate and loving dog I have ever had, her name was Shubber and I called her “My Shubberdog” so in her memory I adopted the name of Shubberdog. I now have another St.Bernard name Brandy and a German Shepherd name Tyler both rescue dogs, the dogs are the reason we had to invest in a campervan extension as the sleeping arrangements were rather cramped with two large dogs.

Comment

Aww that is a sad story but really nice that she found such a loving home to spend her last years.

Maybe one day we will get to meet Brandy and Tyler, no wonder you need the extension!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X