As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from London

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from London

This time last year was the first time in almost a decade that I was without any form of campervan; previously I'd been the proud owner of an old Bay Window VW camper, and at one point owned a 1976 Ford Transit motorhome.

So, I bought myself an old Citroen Berlingo Multispace and proceeded to do a bit of research to see what I could achieve. I was partially inspired by Derek on this forum and also found a few other ideas by scouring youtube etc.

So, I now own a 1999 Citroen Berlingo that I've converted into a campervan ... I'll post photos in a more appropriate thread shortly, but in the meantime, hello.

Hello Messy. Look forward to seeing your pictures. Welcome to the best & friendliest forum in the world.

Comment

Welcome Messy.

Another Berlingo conversion, they do seem to be popular, I'm off to have a look at your pictures, sounds good.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks for the welcome

The Berlingo is an awesome vehicle for creating sleeping space while retaining a very low profile. Mine's an older one, still going strong and I love the full length opening sunroof

Rest of the pictures are now in this thread

Comment

Hello and Welcome!

You'll find that this is a lovely, friendly and helpful forum, I did!

Comment

Hi and welcome Messy nice job on your van, well done look forward to meeting up with you on one of our meets.
            Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
            'Live without regrets'

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X