As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi fae the Highlands

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi fae the Highlands

Hi,

Found this web site while looking for ideas on converting my Peugeot Partner in to a wee day camper, found some information and looking forward to starting the project, will be used for fishing and windsurfing trips on the West Coast.

Bod.

Hi Bod and welcome to the forum.

Keep a lookout for an 'adapted' Renault Kangoo heading up to the Highlands in 2 weeks!!

Comment

Hi frae me too!

Comment

Hello Bodach,

Best of luck with the project

John

Comment

Hi

Have trawled through the site and found some good info to start my project off.

Cheers,

Bod:so happy:

Comment

Hello Bod

Welcome to the forum, you will gets lots of good advice of the folk on here for your project good luck with it.

Lang mae yer lum reek.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Try "Self build motorhome" website. Its very good with lots of tips & ideas although there are lots of good ideas on here & we are very friendly.:so happy:

Comment

Hi all,

Many thanks for your info, aye lang may ma lum will reek, once I get the wood burner installed this week, then I can start on me wee day camper van project!

Cheers,

Bod

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X