c15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c15

Hi, recently purchased a c15 hi top and have to say we love it. Bit slow but excellent on fuel. Just purchased an awning and doubled the size. Great for short breaks away with our two Scotties! However the speedo cable has just snapped at G/box end but can't seem to access it at the instrument panel? Any pointers would be greatly received. Thanks J

Hello and welcome jam60.

Sorry I can't help with your cable fitting but I am sure someone else will.

Comment

\Hi and welcome from me too! Also can't help with your question, but someone will shortly be along who knows how!

Comment

The instrument panel is held in by 4? Clips which can be released with a flat bladed screwdriver. Usual advice is to invest in the Haynes C15 manual.

Comment

I am not sure if there is a C15 vehicle manual there - but I would go and take a look at the manuals availiable to download which are on this site.
          http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/downloads.html
          The link is a sticky on the Technical Discussion Board. It may be a good idea to post your question on the Ask Ant board.
          Jon
          Amor omnia vincit et nos cedamus amori

Comment

You don't mention what year.

Is this any use?

The only C15 I ever had was a 250cc BSA.

Comment

Hi and Thank you for all your replies,am currently awaiting a Haynes manual. Exhausted all internet options. Will let you know how I get on. Thanks again J

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only

Collapse
              Working...
              X