layby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

layby

Hi i am layby from doncaster just got a small camper ford galaxy always had a touring caravan but wifes had enough but i wanted to still do a bit of touring as i like going to british super bikes

Welcome to the Forum - I doubt you will find one friendlier. Enjoy your travels in your camper.
    Claire

Comment

Hello and Welcome

Comment

Hello and welcome layby.

Small but very practical van I should think. Is it a comercial conversion or self build? Any pics?

I am hoping to get to the TT next year. Wanted to go for the past 50 odd years but this might be my first realistic opertunity. I haven't even been to any race meetings at all in many years. McKenzie and Hislop were winning on Superbikes back then!

Comment

Welcome to the gang layby, thanks for coming and introducing yourself, I hope you enjoy chatting on our friendly community and have lots of lovely trips in your camper.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi layby and a big welcome

Comment

Welcome Layby, You havefound a great site.
              Patricia

Comment

Hello and welcome to the SHM&F website!

Comment

Hello, hello hello from me too

Comment

thanks everybody for the welcome dapple it was done by a firm called wheelhome it was called millennium galaxy http://www.wheelhome.info/millennium_galaxy that was a good era to go to the bikes

Comment

Looks a similar layout to my own Peugeot Stimson Tirol. I find it very practical and versetile.

Just wondering with your previous visits to race tracks with a caravan, do you know of any where you can see the track from where you camp?

I seem to remember one in Scotland but forget where. Used to be able to camp on the hill at Lydon in Kent too.

Comment

most of the the tracks you stay inside of the track cadwell brands hatch oulton park knockhill scotland ect all offer camping just go on bsb site

Comment