As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Leicestershire

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, my name is Sara and my husband is Mark we live in Leicestershire . We own 3 dogs a giant schnauzer called Zak and 2 miniature schnauzers Warwick and Norman. I am hoping by the end of this week we will be the proud owners of a Romahome Acty which will take myself and Zak to the Nottingham Steam Rally and Country Fair where we will be doing a dog demonstration along with other team members of the Nuneaton Dog Training Club. So if any of you are planing to go to the steam fair please come along and say hello in person i will be the one with the large black dog that children mistake for a donkey....

While i have been waiting for the past week i have been reading all different threads on this fab forum, only this morning i was looking at insurance companies to try that were recommended on here and boy am i glad i did.

Fingers crossed that the Romahome gets through its mot and we get the call to say its ready to collect otherwise it means Zak and me in a tent this week end oh joy of joys .... NOT

Hi Sara,
    Welcome, its good round here init??...... I was born, raised and educted in Leicester... and after college lived in Woodhouse Eaves (many happy memories) Followed by New York, Liverpool and now Brighton.... Still got a soft spot for the East Midlands though.
    Good luck with the Dogs and the vans MOT too, theres lots to learn from folk here.... Enjoy...
    Aye up me duck
    Andyvan

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum! Loads of info here and everyone willing to help, so if you get stuck, just post!

Have a good time this weekend, fingers crossed for the MOT!

Comment

Hi and welcome from me all the best with the MOT, bit of poetry what.........
        Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
        'Live without regrets'

Comment

Come and get it

Oh OH:so happy: so exited the Acty sailed through it's mot and we can go and collect it tomorrow, Rushing to get everything together for our first trip out in it.
          Oh yes reminder to self put tent and sleeping bag on Ebay for sale.........

Comment

Hello Sara, Mark, Zak, Warwick and Norman! I hope all goes well with your Romahome Acty. We have just got our van through its MOT, always a tense time, but a fantastic feeling once its done (a bit like going to the dentist!)

Have I seen any of you on TV? I recall seeing the Nuneaton Dog Training Club at Crufts, everyone looked as though they were really enjoying it!

Insurancewise we recently took up an excellent quote from Comfort Insurance.

Looking forward to hearing more from you on the Forum

Mary, John (& FloraDora)
            Mary

Comment

Hello Sara

Welcome, glad you are finding the forum useful and interesting, there are some lovely people on here with lots of good advice and friendly chat.

Glad the Acty came through the MoT it's always a worrying time.

Hope to see you on a meet sometime.
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello, Sara, Mark, Zak, Warwick and Norman and welcome. I'm a fairly new comer to this site and can't fault it. The wealth of knowledge is phenomenal and members fall over each other in order to help as I'm sure you'll find out.

Hope you enjoy your Acty and have lots of fun.

Di.

Comment

Originally posted by zakwazzanorman View Post
                  Oh OH:so happy: so exited the Acty sailed through it's mot and we can go and collect it tomorrow, Rushing to get everything together for our first trip out in it.
                  Oh yes reminder to self put tent and sleeping bag on Ebay for sale.........
                  Wont you still need your sleeping bag? I'd hang on to it just in case!

You'll need the same stuff basically as you took tenting, (except the sink!).

So glad your Acty passed its MOT - happy camping!

And I'd love to know where those three doggies of yours are going to sleep in there! LOL!!

Comment

Doggies will sleep wherever they want to Jayjay, they usually do.
                    Welcome from us too. Have fun at the weekend. Wish we could be there to watch.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X