This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Cumbria

Hi I've just joined and have been looking for a site that accommodates lone campers. So glad to have found this one. Congrats to the organisers. I too am converting a Doblo 1.3 car. More difficult than a van (husband doesn't want van parked in the drive) but am getting there. Anyone in the Cumbria area? Cheers

Hello,

I'd like to thank you for a nice, friendly Forum, which revolves around a subject that's close to my heart and which I've enjoyed reading and learning from.

For some time I've been thinking of putting a van together, and whilst my preferred van conversion would be based on a late model Transporter T5, the financial realities of buying, converting and running one elevate it to that of a dream vehicle.

Which means my intention to buy and convert a Fiat Doblo 1.3 MultiJet High Roof (van derived) car is now my actual, preferred van conversion!

I hope to be able to add to the Forum in my own modest way.

Regards,

Cal.

Hi DorisDoblo

Welcome to the forum I think we have several members from your area, hopefully they will be along soon. Meanwhile enjoy the forum.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello DorisDoblo

Welcome and good luck with your project (although personally I think you should be converting your husband into a van lover!) I did - it only took 15 years from start to finish - now he is keener than me!

We were at Buttermere last weekend, a lovely little site at the back of the Dalegarth Guest House
      Mary

Comment

Lone Camper

Hi DorisDoblo,

I'm a lone camper from Newcastle on Tyne. Bought my R10 last year and would like to discover sites in your area. Must get organised and post details of plans in advance so people can meet up. I'm off to a folk festival at Alnwinton in Northumberland this weekend with the van. Keep in touch.
        Jill S

Comment

Hi DorisDoblo
          I have just joined today,
          I have converted in the last week or so a Doblo jtd alias " the flying brick"
          It's my stealth version and all is removable, going to try and get some piccys up asap,
          Have fun and if you want some ideas shout,
          If mistakes are the foundation of understanding, i have firm foundation,Underpinned by much in the way of I don't want to do that again

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X