As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Ireland

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Ireland

Hi everyone I have been camping for the past 30 years then about 5 years ago I bought a c15 hytop its starting to show its age now so on the look ot for a newer model a trip to the uk in the near future I think

Hello

Originally posted by Arch View Post
    Hi everyone I have been camping for the past 30 years then about 5 years ago I bought a c15 hytop its starting to show its age now so on the look ot for a newer model a trip to the uk in the near future I think
    Hello Arch. You'll probably find a lot of C15,s on ebay and I think there's one for sale on this forum. good luck.

Pam

Comment

Hello Arch

Welcome to the forum.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
        Hello Arch

Welcome to the forum.
        Same from me!

Lots on Ebay at the moment, although you'll get a lower price towards the winter - I think all campervans and MH's are at a premium price when the Summer starts and the sun comes out!

Best thing to do is sell yours now, then wait until the end of the season to buy another, although that means you won;t have a camper all summer!

Comment

Originally posted by Arch View Post
          Whereabouts are you in Ireland? We are hoping to travel to southern Ireland to visit family down in Schull, County Cork, but would like to know of good camping sites on the way down from Dun Laoghaire.

Good luck in your search for a new van.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X