As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Edinburgh

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Edinburgh

Hi,

I've just rejoined the forum after a bit of a break - I think my account must have been closed as it's along time since I visited!

I had to sell my beloved Romahome C15 hi-top, Priscilla, in 2008 when my wee boy made a surprise appearance (where are those rear seatbelts when you need them??), and have been vanless ever since.

Strictly speaking, I am still vanless, but am back on the serious van-buying trail and hope to have one (possibly a Bongo) very soon. Thought now was a good time to join the forum again and see what info & advice is out there.

Fingers crossed I'll be a fully-fledged van-owning member again very soon!

Best wishes,

Lizzie

Hi Lizzie!

I hope you find a suitable van soon!

Comment

Hi Lizzie

Welcome back, I don't know what happened to your account, we don't close accounts unless we are asked to do so.

Any way you are here now that's all that matters, good luck in your search and let us know how you get on.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks both - good to be back!

The good news is that I am now the proud owner of a 1996 Bongo, which I should hopefully be collecting on Wednesday. :so happy:

I've already got a few trips lined up (Lake District, Perth, Montrose, Plockton...), can't wait!

See you on the road soon...

Lizzie

Comment

Oooo! another Bongo owner, congratulations, enjoy your van.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Lizzie,

Welcome back to the forum. Does it look very different to when you were here last?

Congratulations on the new Bongo!

Are you a Scot? I'm an ex-pat Scot living south of the border but survived the experience so far. I do get the occasional comments about being a 'sweaty' or about my frugal nature but it's all in good fun

Barbara Anne

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X