Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, from Wirral. I am new to this forum I think I have made a mistake is this forum for motorhomes only. I am a camper

Hi Pippywip

No you haven't made a mistake you are very welcome on here, we talk about all aspects of camping. We have a lot of motorhome owners but we also have caravan owners, trailer tent owners and tent owners.

So have a look round the forum and enjoy yourself, join in when you can you will find a very warm welcome.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Welcome! Look forward to hearing about your camping travels

Comment

My micro-camper is not that different to a tent! Hence it being called "tin tent 2". Just imagine us as campers, just with tin above us rather than canvas (or whatever the modern material is)

Welcome aboard

Dave
        SteamyDave http://www.steamydave.co.uk/campervan
        "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

Comment

Hello and welcome to the friendly forum,as I said to a lady at a recent meet,we dont care if you only have a Pacamac and 2 sticks,if thats how you camp,youre welcome here.
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
            Hi Pippywip

No you haven't made a mistake you are very welcome on here, we talk about all aspects of camping. We have a lot of motorhome owners but we also have caravan owners, trailer tent owners and tent owners.

So have a look round the forum and enjoy yourself, join in when you can you will find a very warm welcome.
            I can understand Pippywip's doubts about joining this forum.
            While we have "Tin tenters" and now even a sub-section for Romini caravans (plastic tenters?) there is no obvious section for tenters (or campers). Or even "Friends".
            How about it Graham? You did bend over to make Romini owners, myself included, feel at home. And I know that campers are welcome.
            Jim.
            Last edited by Twolitre; 10-05-2011, 12:17.
            Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
              I can understand Pippywip's doubts about joining this forum.
              While we have "Tin tenters" and now even a sub-section for Romini caravans (plastic tenters?) there is no obvious section for tenters (or campers). Or even "Friends".
              How about it Graham? You did bend over to make Romini owners, myself included, feel at home. And I know that campers are welcome.
              Jim.

No sooner said than done. There you are Pippywip a section just for you and all our other canvas lovers.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...splay.php?f=53
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

And welcome to the forum!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X