X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary-J
    replied
    Hello Meadow1, welcome to the forum.

You might find it useful to take a quick look at the Kangoo that is for sale via the website posted by Graham today. It includes an Amdro Boot camp with a tailgate awning. I believe they are available separately. Alternatively look up Amdro boot tent online.

I know another member uses a Reimo tent at the back of their Berlingo but not sure if that can be a driveaway awning.

Hope you find the information interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Madeline
    replied
    I had a kyham motordome tailgate awning with my Romini when I bought it. Simple and quick to errect. Takes longer to peg out all the guide ropes. As bedroom with it too.

Leave a comment:

• Meadow1
    replied
    Thank you CJ. UK and NomadSue for your advice> I did decide to buy a Kyham Tailgater driveaway awning but have decided to send it back as it seemed far too fussy to put up and take down for overnight stays!

Leave a comment:

• NomadSue
    replied
    Type 'awning' into the search box and you will find quite a lot of threads on this topic.

Movelite, Khyam quick erect, are two popular types of awnings used for owners of campervans the size of yours. But do read the threads already on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• CJ. UK
    replied
    Hi & welcome. Not sure but could be different recommendations for different Berlingo models.

Leave a comment:

• Meadow1
    started a topic Berlingo tailgate awning

Berlingo tailgate awning

Hi everyone, I’m new to the site, I’m looking to buy a tailgate awning for my Berlingo, something quick and easy to put on which allows me to shut the tailgate would be good. Also I may look at a drive away if simple. I was hoping with the collective experience on this site to get a few ideas. Thanks in advance.