This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

We are new to having a small camper, a romahome hylo 1995 model. We live in Wiltshire, anyone can give sites with hook ups, to visit for the summer, we would like to test the camper out with awning.

Hello Aunt Sally

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new arrival, I hope you have many happy camping trips in your new van.

If you are looking for camp sites in Wiltshire there is a lovely Camping and Caravanning Club Site in Devizes I can recommend. You will need to be a member of the Club but you can join when you book.

You will find lots of great camp sites in the Club and it's well worth joining in my opinion.

Here is a review of Devizes http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/Campsite...wiltshire.html
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Devizes is a lovely site. There is also Bell Farm not too far away, just on the outskirts of devizes We stayed there a few years back and it was very nice too. Not sure what it is like now though but when we passed it a few weeks back it was busy!!
      Jessie

Comment

Hi from me too - enjoy your new Roma!

Comment

Hi from me too, enjoy your new camper, happy travels
          Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
          'Live without regrets'

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse